[34th Chapter: Alleyway]

[TW: Violence/Mentions of blood]

"What...?" Kenta blinked a few times as he whipped his head around. "You heard me!" I exclaimed happily as I stood up. I walked up to him and I put an arm behind me, The other arm pointing at his chest. "You and-" I then pointed to myself. "Me!" I smiled at him.

Kenta blushed immensely as he stared at me. "N-N-NO WAY! Someone like you..? With me...?" He said shyly. I giggled as I tucked a few strands of hair out of his face before cupping his cheek.

"Mhm. I like to believe there is no such thing as "out of someone's league" for everyone to have a chance to have someone of "better quality." It's mostly society's views that corrupt one's mind to think that way." I said with a closed-eyed smile.

He grips rather tightly onto the metal broom as he stares down at me. "So? What do you say?" He looks down at his feet, deep in thought. Before looking up at me and nodding slightly.

"Yeah-! Of course..." I retracted my hand before clasping both of my hands together in a happy manner. "Great! Well- I'll get ahead- I'll meet you outside at the gates, K?" He nodded before I waved to him before skipping outside.

Good. Operation: Make him reveal himself to me. That he is Tsukasa Yugi! Now in motion! The steps are simple. I take over Teru's spot for apparition hunting and do things that'll normally tick him off. First- Make him jealous! Second would ignore him if he begs for my attention, Third- be slightly rude to him... if all fails- I'll lure him and me into a secluded area populated with dangerous apparitions- And endanger myself- or him, and he has no other choice but to save me! Or- himself...

But to make this "date" believable is to take him to some places. Now what do people do on dates anyway? I know it's your typical eat- have fun! Eat- and... yeah! As annoying as it may seem, I genuinely don't know what happens on dates- do you hold hands? Do you hug? Or- do you kiss?

The only dates I recall ever going on are mostly with Teru... but I wouldn't consider them as ones... Half of the time, it was us on missions or patrols. And most of them end up becoming a gory- and bloody mess... and I wouldn't classify those as "romantic" or "sweet". Not to mention I have to balance work with

I stared at the window, thinking of places. Before I decided- why not go everywhere we could? Eat, take him for a walk in a nearby park, and depending on what's on tonight- maybe the movies? Maybe!

Alright... I pulled out my phone, before texting Teru.

[Honey]

[Hey, Teru. Do you mind swapping patrol locations with me tonight? I feel a little stressed and need something to relieve said stress. Please and thank you!]

-Sent.

I continued walking down the halls as I waited for a reply, before a buzzing sensation rooted in my hand.

[Richie Rich]

[Sure! Knock yourself out lol. Here's the district just in case. Stay safe! 😀😀😀]

-Seen.

He soon sent the link to the location, and I sent mine over as well. So downtown huh? I remember Dad taking me there for some harsh training... Good old memories. Now- onto movies... I exited the texting app I was on previously, and googled sessions for movies.

There are quite a few options! There's 'Speak to Me', A horror movie about a talking eyeball. 'Arachnid man and his multiversal madness.' Action! And a big hit and the paper office. Or- maybe something romantic? Hmm... Shame that most of these sessions clash with each other's times, so it's unlikely we could watch all three in one go.