[2nd Chapter: Moonlight.]

[Edited]

To this day, I kind of miss the apparition... the 9 hours with him were agonizingly awkward- but I missed that weird comfortable feeling I felt. For When I was around him. I then looked at my sword- disguised as an umbrella and gripped it tightly.

The blade was covered in the same texture the shield of the umbrella had. I stepped between the stones as I made my way into the school.

Paying no mind to the students eyeing me. Some whispered as I passed by, my entire focus was on the stones... making sure to stay within the lines, and not stepping in the cracks.

"1 ... .2... and~ done!!" I say as I make it to the doors of the school. I feel very proud of my successful trip over to the doors. I hear two girls snicker behind me. I whipped my head around, readying the comebacks in my head.

"Is there an issue?" I exclaimed as I folded my arms. The girl looked at me, shaking her head vigorously.

"Nononono!! I thought it was a cute gesture... considering your our senpai... oh! My name! My name is Kaede Himeko!" The girl with dirty blonde hair says she has a gentle smile plastered on her face. The other girl chimes up, a shy- and mysterious aura surrounding her.

"Hina Kanako..." she let out shyly. She has hair that's nearly resting in a braid. She also has gorgeous red eyes, while Kaede has sea-blue ones.

"We were wondering if- you'd like to sit with us...? At lunch I mean..." Hina blurts out. My eyes lit up while looking at these two. My first female friends!! Or well- first-ever friends... but no matter! I loudly blurt out a yes! And the girls looked pleased. They both ran off- seeming to be in high spirits.

I smile to myself- first day! And I'm already idolized by my junior classmates! Maybe Kamome Academy wouldn't be as I expected it to be!

[Time skip: After school.]

I roamed the now-empty halls of the school. Whistling as I gripped my "umbrella", that was sitting nicely on my hip. I hear little pitter-patter echo in an empty classroom. I slid open the door, curious about the noise.

I slowly entered, looking at the portraits of club advertisements on the wall. The neatly tucked away desks in chairs were lined across the inner wall. At the center, were little pink rabbits, who are called the Mokke, mischievous spirits that trick unsuspecting humans, stealing nic-nacs here and there. I walked over and hovered over them.

"What are you four up to?~". The mokke stared at me.

"Candy?"

"Please don't hurt us!!"

"Your pretty!!!"

"You want Candy miss?"

They all chipped up. I giggled at the little bunny rabbit spirits. God, they're adorable!!! They don't harm people or other spirits- they are more like- your everyday bird! You commonly see them roaming freely, not bothering anyone. and sometimes annoy the living hell out of you!

I kneeled down to them, and pulled out... a deck of cards! I heard they were bomb at Poker, blackjack- and just overall any card game you introduce to them! I waved the deck around in front of them, and all of their eyes lit up at me- and nodded their little ears to me. I smiled and I set out the cards to play Poker, and told the little mokke, that we'd be betting with candies- instead of money or chips.

They were pumped! And I happily dealt out the cards. And I

Lost... to the goddamn pink rabbits... if these little fat things had a neck... I'd strangle it. I groaned as I fell on my back, now staring at the ceiling. I'm now in crippling candy debt...