[30th Chapter: Love potion]

[FYI- to clarify if you hadn't read the "chapter" before this... The next few chapters are shorter than my usual ones and are based off of the spin-off manga of TBHK!! "After school Hanako Kun". :) So take these as you will! Just cute filler chapters to build up some moments with Tsukasa and the other three broadcasted members.]

~

Natsuhiko sobs to himself as he pours the mystery potion into the tea cup for his beloved green haired and h/c haired friends. Sakura Nanamine, And [Reader] Seimei! "What's with him? Looking for food, perhaps...?" She sweats as Tsukasa and You Stood/Floated beside her.

The idea of two beautiful girls clinging to him, who are also madly in love with him, made his head spin. The idea made his heart skip a beat at the thought. The desire of bringing that fantasy to life drove him to be determined to accomplish that goal! Any means necessary.

"HERE! MY LADY AND MISTRESS!! PLEASE HAVE THESE TEA!" He shoved a freshly, yet suspiciously brewed tea to the green haired beauty, and young Exorcist. Natsuhiko's heart raced, as Sakura and You picked up the suspiciously brewed tea. "Hey, Hey~! I wanna drink, Can I~?" Tsukasa peers over Sakura's shoulder, his mouth watering at the tea. "Sure." She calmly answered, handing over the tea to Tsukasa. "WAAA!!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DRINK IT!!" Natsuhiko says, swiping at Tsukasa, who tauntingly waved the tea cup around.

"THAT'S FOR MY LADY!! GIVE IT BACK!!" He leaped at Tsukasa, who effortlessly dodged his sloppy tackle. "Do you wanna drink it that badly...?" Tsukasa questions. "No, No, It's not that I want to be the one to drink it, You see..." Natsuhiko sweats, as he looks at Tsukasa. Panic starts to rise in him, as he steps closer to Tsukasa. "Shrimp...? Are you listening to me...?" He was about to lift Tsukasa up by the back of his collar. Before Tsukasa smiles sinisterly and smashes the tea cup in his face. Which makes a loud shattering sound.

"Ok then! I'll give it to you!" He giggles. The impact made him faint onto the couch. But what startled Tsukasa and Sakura. Was another loud noise of shattering glass. "Ugh... my head..." Y/n crouched to the floor, gripping at their hair.

Tsukasa floated towards them, along with a concerned Sakura making her way to their side. "Are you okay, [Reader]?" Sakura says, crouching beside them, swinging an arm around their shoulder to support them.

Tsukasa clung to their other side. Leaning his head on Your shoulder. "Huh...?" You lifted your head up to meet concerned amber eyes. Tsukasa- wrapped his arms around your waist, hoisting you up to your feet. "[Reader]!~ Are you alright?" Tsukasa says with a bright smile. You nodded your head vigorously.

"My head... it hurts..." This resulted in Sakura going into full panic mode. And made her rush over to grab a water bottle. "Here..." Sakura hands You the bottle. You turned around, to take it from Sakura, but with a loose grip- The bottle fell to the floor. And you fell to your knees.

The ache in your head causes you to wince. Your head were spinning, and your heart beating faster than ever. Tsukasa held you in his arms. Petting on your head softly. A crooked smile tugging at his lips. Obvious concern and worry crowding his facial features.

You slowly raised your head, your eyes locking onto his. As if an invisible arrow struck your heart. Your cheeks were beat red, and your eyes almost turned into that weird cartoon heart shape... You cupped his face with your hands, and drew him close. "Eh-?"

"Tsukasa... Have I ever told you how beautiful you are...?" Your gaze softens, as a smile tugs at your lips. "Soft... yet sharp eyes... Sharp canines... jet black hair... Oh how I adore it all!!!" You squealed, as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Sakura stares in shock, and a Tsukasa in the middle of processing what the hell is happening right now. 'What's going on? She never once acted like this with him... yeah she'd call him cute or pretty on some days... but this- is new to him. Could it...be the tea...? Natsuhiko was acting strange before... so could it be?' Sakura thought to herself.

 But whatever drug or thing Natsuhiko had put in Your drink... he was- actually quite thankful for! Seeing this overly affectionate side of his best friend, had made him feel very warm and cozy inside. 

"Tsukasa... I never had harboured such strong emotions for you like this before... My heart yearns for you..." Speaking like a goddamn poet now... 

He smiled from ear to ear at this. Wrapping his arms around your waist, and nuzzling his cheek next to yours. "Sakura!! I like this [Reader]...!!! Can we keep her?" He says with zero shame. Sakura only responds by separating him from You, and giving him a firm smack on the head.

"No." Tsukasa pouts, and tries to take You away from the green haired girl. "C'monn!!!! As much as I liked Y/n before... this side of her is very cute, yea?"."No." Sakura says with a stern voice.

The back and fourth protest continued on, as Sakura and Tsukasa pulled on Your arms. The bickering soon comes to a close as a familiar brown-haired boy wraps his arms around an already stressed out Sakura. She suddenly lets go of the h/c haired girl, and gets spun around.

"What beauty you possess.... SUCH PERFECTION!!" As if he wasn't already a big enough simp... Sakura cringes by the sudden change in both you and Natsuhiko- well.. Not much on Natsuhiko, but your brooding persona now swapped with a lighter, sweeter, and kinder version of how you naturally act... sent a shiver down her spine.

Sakura turns her head around, to continue her meaningless banter, only to be met with no Tsukasa or You in sight... 'THAT WRETCH!!' She yelled in her head, as she grit her teeth.

Tsukasa- now walking down the empty halls, carrying a familiar h/c haired girl in his arms- bridal style. He wore the biggest smile on his, as if he had won the lottery. The girl in his arms was lovingly snuggling up against... something he himself wouldn't imagine happening for a while...

And words that he wouldn't imagine he'd hear this early spilled ever so softly off their tongue. "I love you... Tsukasa..." You says. His grip tightens as the smile on his face grows bigger. "I LOVE YOU TOO [READER]!!!~"

[The effects of the potion wore off after a few hours.]

"I DID WHAT????" You yelled, embarrassment clouding your mind. Sakura sighs as Tsukasa sat on the floor, Natsuhiko seated beside him. Both muttering apologizes. "I tried to stop him from taking you... but I failed. Please forgive me, [Reader]..." 

Despite not really doing anything really major Tsukasa... besides snuggling close to him and muttering words of affection... This made you really embarrassed which resulted in you leaving the club room early, to look over the events that just occurred.