[18th Chapter: The True meaning of Fear]

(DISCLAIMER!!! NATSUHIKO IS NOT CONFIRMED!! BUT I AM GOING OFF OF A POPULAR FAN THEORY ABOUT WHAT HE IS!! Once it's confirmed- I'll change the confusing bits in this chapter :DD)

Also, MASSIVE Trigger warning: Heavy descriptions of gore, mentions of Su!c!de, Torture, Yandere behaviour. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

[Also the chapter is currently not aligned with the new rewritten chapters- so DON'T MIND THAT]

_____________

The broadcasting club. A strange bunch.

First: It's President. Sakura Nanamine. A girl that died over a hundred years ago, yet still grasps onto the hope for a normal life.

Natsuhiko Hyuuga. A broken boy that's been revived too many times... Forever living with the burden of never being able to die.

Y/n Seimei. The outcast of the Seimei clan. Forever drifting from the idea of revenge on the supernaturals that caused her family so much pain and anguish. And instead, learnt to love them.

And its- additional members...

"Tsukasa Yugi". The replacement of a 4 year old child that sacrificed himself for his older twin brother's wellbeing. How foolish... Demon from hell? A possible deity? Who knows!

"Mitsuba Sousuke". No.3 of the School mysteries. And a replica of the actual Human boy, Mitsuba Sousuke. Forever knowing that he'd always be a knockoff of the boy his soul once was...

All with unique attributes, and abilities. One being able to capture and control supernaturals, one being the bane of nightmares, another being able to grant the wishes of the dead. While one is a walking corpse, the other, a man whom cannot die.

_______________

[Rewind Back to: The End of April. A few weeks after Y/n Transferred to Kamome Academy]

Tsukasa's/Narrator POV:

I watched in glee as Y/n continued to talk to Koku-joudai... It takes a lot of my strength to be able to go out of bounds of the school, just to watch over them... They talked about our first meeting... And did a little drawing of us as well!!! It was adorable...

I laid on my stomach, kicking my feet as I giggled at her little jokes and commons. Watching through my other black wisp, The one with her right now- it the one with the red swirl at its core. I continue to watch her ever so lovingly as she continues to talk. God her voice, I can listen to it all day... Though it made my stomach turn when she'd mention her other crushes... but they are long gone! So it's fine. Watching through the eyes of my Tsueshiro. She looked relaxed... peaceful... It brought me so much joy... She soon goes on a tangent about her love life, and how- lonely it was. It's fine! I can bring her much comfort... it's just- how do I approach her is the thing... Maybe notes! And gifts! Amane has said girls always loved gifts and treats!!

She soon goes off to bed, and I watch over her. Her peaceful sleepless form laid comfortably on her mattress. Her hair was a little damp due to the shower, But not enough to soak her pillow case. She had the nicest figure, a perfect face. I ordered Koku-joudai to hover next to her and make me face her. She looked so beautiful beneath the moonlight...

I stayed like that for the entire night... Just watching her bask underneath the moonlight, her sleepless form. It almost felt like- I was laying down right next to her... It was nice...

The next few days, I watched her closely through Koku-joudai. Sakura was- nervous about this... but she didn't stop me. Everywhere her bag went, I went! Protecting her from the sidelines... I wanted to intervene when she encountered the Clock keepers and.... Amane, But that'll just give me away! So I didn't.