[15th Chapter: Marriage proposal.]

I soon felt Tsukasa's lip make contact with mine, it was- cold... and kind of dry- but I just melted into the kiss. It lasted for 10 seconds... Maybe 11? But just as I was getting used to the kiss... he pulled away, while I attempted to lean in for more. He licked his lips as he stared down at me with longing eyes. "Hmm~ Grape!" He says as he motions to the taste of my chapstick, Kind of embarrassed by this... But soon, he lifted my chin to meet his gaze as he looked down at me.

"From this day forward- I am now Yours." He says, as he cups my flustered face. I Smiled, before hugging him. "Gosh... thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! You have no idea how much this means to me..."

He smiles, before hugging me tightly.

"Yeah... of course- anything for you..." He mutters... a seal binding itself on his back and one on my hand. I couldn't be happier at this moment... my childhood was filled with disappointed family members, knowing that I was just- "wasted potential"... But to think a powerful spirit would be bound to me made me nothing but happy...

Or was it- I was bound to him?

_________

Today, I was in the field with Tsukasa, Playing a game of Tag! It was after hours, so not many students remained on the campus. I sped through the gardens and sports field. "Cmoonn!!! Slow down~!!!" I yelled out to him, as he still ran through the grass. He turned around and started running backwards, still remaining at the same speed. "Nope!~" He giggles to himself. I gritted my teeth as I continued to chase him.

Ever since the day Tsukasa became bound to me... We became almost inseparable... never once did I imagine i'd obtain a strong apparition... especially that of Tsukasa's level. So it was nice... My brother offered to make me a tamed apparitions section for me- but I bluntly refused and he seemed to give up.

But as my thoughts were stuck in the clouds, I managed to trip and scrape my knee. "SHIT-" I fell face first into the grass. Tsukasa stopped dead in his tracks, waddling his way over to me. He helped me to sit down properly, and looked at my bloodied up knee... "Yikes... that's gonna leave a scar..." I exclaimed, sighing to myself. I stared at Tsukasa, who just stared at my Knee, like a deer in headlights.

He soon bent down and kissed my knee gently- The cold of his lips stinging my knee a bit. He lifted his head back up, as he held my leg with both hands gently. "A secret medicine... to help you heal..." I blushed madly at this, stuttering a bit. "W-WHA-" He giggles. I looked to the floor. Jesus christ.... What's wrong with me recently...? I've been nothing but a mess recently... This sucks. As I was about to grab onto my Katana, Tsukasa hoisted me on his back, and waddled back to the black Pine tree over at the far corner of the school yard. The Black Pine tree was nicely placed over a hill, and it was the common ground for school students to bask beneath the shade as they "romantically" enjoy one another's company. That was before- Tsukasa ordered Sakura to spread a ghost story that this tree mostly spreads misfortune... and whatnot.

He settled me back down beneath the tree, and on the soft blanket I laid out for us to sit on, to enjoy some fresh snacks and tea that Sakura graciously provided for us!

Tsukasa tore into the muffin stashes and bit into them like a hungry child. Bits of crumbs scattered across his mouth. I smiled as I enjoyed the summer air flying about in the air. I soon laid down, my head resting nicely on the grass. The stinging of my painful knee no longer bothers me. As I slowly drifted off to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.