Chapter twenty-two

Waking up next to Bill meant everything to Dani. He always looked so calm and tranquil, and he was the prettiest boy she had ever seen. The prettiest human, even.

"7:07" she whispered to herself, looking at her alarm clock.

She softly held him in her arms, running her hands through his hair, which had been left straight and not in his usual hairstyle.

"I don't think you know how much I genuinely love you." She whispered to him, knowing she wouldn't get a response.

"And if I could find the right words, I would tell you just how much I love you every single day." She sighed, looking down at the peaceful boy who lay in her arms as he began to stir awake.

"Morning, meine liebe" He whispered, his eyes still closed as he adjusted in her arms.
("Morning, my love" he whispered...)

"Morning, baby." She smiled and he held her closer.

"We have to get up soon, we got school." he whined at her reminder.

"No, can we just stay here?" He mumbled into her waist, still trying to wake himself up.

"We have to go in, we gotta sign you out for your tour." Her voice had a more solemn tone as she reminded herself that he would leave.

He woke up at that sentence fully. He had forgotten about the tour, and how he had texted his manager about Dani coming with them. Of course, it was late, and after a long makeout session with her, but he should've gotten a response.
He reached for his phone, making Dani curious at his sudden move. As he read the long paragraphs in the message, he smiled.

"Turns out I'm not the only one being signed out."

"Well yeah, the boys too." She laughed.

"Yeah, but you're not going back either." He showed her the message and her face lit up.

"I can go with you?" She gasped.

"Yeah, if you're parents allow it." He laughed.

"Oh they couldn't give two fucks, we're good." She laughed and held his hands.

"Then it's all good." He smiled and she threw her arms around him in a hug.

"Oh my god, I'm actually going with you." She repeated to herself as he swayed her from side to side.

"We leave in a month, make sure you have everything." He reminded her and kissed her temple as she laughed slightly.

"I'm going on a shopping trip with the girls, 100%. Your girl needs outfits that are fit for a tour." She laughed.

"Oh my god, really?!" Natalie squealed at Dani's news, holding Monique's hand.

"Yeah! I'm gonna be going all around Europe! Parents won't care, neither will my pendejo of a brother. I'm all good!" She squealed back as the two jumped in excitement.

"You have to send photos! and postcards! and videos! Email us videos!!" Samara held Dani's hands and she nodded.

"I know what this calls for." Monique silenced everyone.

"Shopping spree!! Everyone grab your last paychecks, we've got some outfits to find!" She announced and all the girls agreed in excitement.