Chapter twenty-five

The next day, Dani woke up at 5am to get ready. She had gone through a dramatic style change and needed to make sure every damn person in that school remembered her when she leaves. Plus, today was picture day and she forgot.

She straightened her hair after putting on as much heat protectant in the bottle as possible. If her hair was going to be dyed like this, it needed to be protected in every other way. She wore a new floral shirt she bought the day before layered with a pink denim dress. She finally placed on a pair of square glasses, which had no prescription but just looked so perfect with the outfit.
Her makeup was simple. Tinted moisturiser, a little blush, winged eyeliner and mascara.

Only one thought was in her mind. Bill.

Not about how he would react, just him in general. How she somehow found him, and how she didn't deserve him at all. A boy with a huge music career, the best style ever and the sexiest attitude she had ever seen in a high school boy, somehow got with her and changed her life. For fucks sake, she was starting a music career now, something she would've never done without him. She only had one thing for him: All the love in the universe.

Walking out of the house, the boys weren't in sight. Score. She was early and prepared to surprise them. Surprise everyone. This was her moment, and no one was going to take it from her.

Making her way to the school, the girls stood at the gate with the boys. They must've beaten her to it after all.

"Holy shit, Bill." Gustav poked Bill's arm and he turned to Dani, who was walking towards them. In fact, he second-guessed that it was even her.

"GORGEOUS, LA REINA!" Natalie yelled at her and Dani did a little twirl as Natalie ran over and hugged her, everyone else following.

"Girl, you are going to be the prettiest for the school photos." Monique smiled as Natalie pulled away.

"Oh shit, we need to go do that! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Let's go, I already pissed off the photographer by thinking he was homeless! I handed him a $2 bill!" She ran off, Tom laughing while in shock and Monique running after her shouting quotes along the lines of 'You fucking did what?!'.  They all walked into the building until Bill pulled Dani around the corner of the stairs.

"I know, it's a lot-" Dani was cut off by Bill lifting her head and kissing her so firmly yet so soft. Dani held the back of his neck. The kiss was pure passion, pure love, pure affection.

"You look so fucking gorgeous, Dani" He whispered and she smiled, kissing him again.

"I love you so much, baby." She held the side of his face. "Now come on, I don't look this good for no pictures." They both laughed. God how she adored his smile.

"Lets go, yeah?" She whispered and kissed him once again before they both headed over to the dance studio. The dance studio always has the best lighting other than the auditorium, so school photos are held there every year.

Dani was behind Tom, who was fixing his cap while Natalie sat on the chair in the most awkward way. She looked good, but the photographer was clearly pissed off at her.

"Next!" He shouted as Natalie scoffed and reluctantly stood up. Tom posed as his usual self and Dani sat down after him. She fixed her hair and posed to the best of her ability.

 She fixed her hair and posed to the best of her ability