two

@Thepotatobag....Cocobubbles
└──═━┈━═──┘

Song title: Treat you better

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

0:00 ───|────── 3:06

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ,ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀʟᴍɴᴇꜱꜱ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢꜱ."

'Expect the unexpected'

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

In previous chapter:

"I hope you aren't also blind as you're dea- " She couldn't complete but in one second,she was on Jimin's lap with her hands being on Jimin's hard and well built chest,all because of the big jerk the train caused suddenly.

^☆^☆^☆^☆^☆^☆^☆^☆^☆

As the train stopped, Raka found herself losing balance and in a blink of an eye, she found herself on Jimin's lap. She froze, eyes wide as she made eye contact with the equally shocked boy. Her brain stopped functioning, as her delicate hands felt Jimin's well built chest.

The contact of eyes were like never ending. She always watched those in dramas and used to think and shout "The protagonist is lucky." "YES KDRAMA MOMENT AGAIN!!"

Now,she herself having a kdrama moment. It felt different. It's like pacific ocean no matter what, how much they go deeper it never ends. The more they go,the more they die....because of each other's stunning, gorgeous features.

For a moment, the strange thought of wanting to stay in his lap appeared in her mind, but it disappeared just as quickly as a notification sound could be heard from her phone. After getting the sudden alarm of noise, her brain started functioning again, and she jumped off his lap.

"What the fuck?" She shouted,standing up instantly from the 'comfortable' place. She fiddled her skirt which wasn't even unfixed.

"I didn't mind though. " Jimin smirked widely before running his fingers through his blonde and silky hair.

"You fucker- " She spoke before grinning her teeth and making the fingers into a fist to punch him. But did she?absolutely no. Not because of manners,but cause of everything happened. She found it cute even though she was fighting with her own mind that she didn't like it.

Jimin always was flirty. May be it seemed like,he was a complete playboy. But in real? He absolutely wasn't. He had a good heart,a open heart. He was sweet,kind,loving. Some people just get him wrong.

"You don't wanna punch me?" Jimin narrowed his eyebrows,slightly smiling but the sweet smile wasn't so visible to Raka. "No." Raka went back to her seat again and sat down crossing her legs. "Hn" he paused before continuing. "Sit properly,the skirt isn't that long."
"You pervert. How dare you?"
"Well,not my fault."
"Damn. You got some nerves."
"Mhmm" He nodded indicating yes.

After 2 minutes of awkward silence finally Raka decided to break it.

"Tell me about you." Raka asked calmly,not wanting to hype Jimin up anyhow.
"I'm Park Jimin."
"I...know that?"
"Why did you ask then?"
"Tell me....why are you so rude?"
"I'm not."
"You're,absolutely."
Jimin sighed before talking again. "I came from Korea. And may be you can guess,I'm a college student."
"Well,we are in Korea. So  I know that?...and about the college sutdent thing,I guessed that. But you look like some 15 years." Raka chuckled,at her not so funny joke. Jimin rolled his eyes pissing Raka off. Well,Raka didn't show it though.

"And myself Kim Raka,from Korea too. College student." She joked being sarcastic.
"Nice to meet you babe."
"You're a little pervy ass. Aren't you?"
"You don't know me yet. You wanna see my that side?" He smirked.
"Nah thanks."
"I mean,I don't mind though." He forwarded his face,still with that smirk on his lips,a little closer to Raka.
"No." Raka kept her one hand on Jimin's chest trying to stop him to come any closer.

==========/|\============

"Where exactly are you going Jimin?"
"Train to Incheon. Then more. "
"T-to what?"
"Are you really deaf? I said Incheon." Literally shouting the last word to Raka so that she could hear properly.
"Us jiminah us."

They both shocked at the little 'ah' that Raka added with Jimin's name. She apologized for it. Jimin being a gentleman,but really not,flirted again. "That could also be ahh Jimin." And the famous smirk of him,grew again on his face.

Raka wasn't so surprised. But this time,something different played through Raka's head. "Let's see if it becomes really 'ahh jimin' or not."
"Uh huh!unexpected."
"Expect the unexpected from me." She winked.

Jimin looked down and tried to hide his smile,but lastly, failing to do that. The hundred shades of red,pink and maroon was visible on Jimin's fluffy cheek. Raka couldn't do anything but just smile at the cuteness of his which melted her for sure. They were bickering about everything some moments ago and now they are flirting with each other.

Jimin looked up at Raka,finally making another eye contact which again,gave Raka butterflies. Jimin felt his lips drying. He sticked his tounge out and licked them,lightly biting on the lower one,making it more glossy.

They could feel the temperature of cabin getting hot. Raka intentionally fake coughed to get out of this situation. "Excuse me." Raka said and stood up,directly going out of the cabin going out somewhere.

"She absolutely is shy now. I love it." Jimin's smirk was again visible.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

thatcoolkidwithmerch this author inspired me to improve the 'falling on his lap' incident a bit

thatcoolkidwithmerch this author inspired me to improve the 'falling on his lap' incident a bit. I did. :) Thank you <3