nineteen

@Thepotatobag....Cocobubbles
└──═━┈━═──┘

ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ

How to be the President

♥︎○°•ˏˋ°•*⁀➷•°○♥︎

In previous chapter:

That's when she felt her legs stumble upon something.

"Ah-"

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

"Ah fuck-"

With a startled yelp, Raka tumbled forward, her body colliding with Jimin's in a clumsy, yet strangely perfect, embrace. Their eyes locked, cheeks flushed with embarrassment and a hint of something more. Time seemed to stand still in that moment, as if the universe had conspired to bring them together in this unexpected encounter.

His heart skipped a beat as her soft touch lingered on his chest. A mix of surprise washed over him, leaving him momentarily speechless. His eyes met hers, and he couldn't help but feel a spark of connection.

"BRO YOU OKAY?" Suddenly a Jungkook having a mixed expression of curiosity, surprise, confusion, bursted the door open. The two people having their moments immediately flinched and got detached apart.

"I was interrupting something. Right? Okay continue. I'll go. May be those which i heard, were just moans." Jungkook retorted and shrugged his shoulders in disappointment.

"The heck you're talking about? We weren't kissing! I am not like THAT" Raka fought back, defending them.

"Then you are like what, baby?" A smirk took place on Jimin's lips.

"Why the fuck you are behaving like my boyfriend? Don't call me baby. Kook will misunderstand it. Agh." Forwarding her face a little towards the blonde's ear, Raka whispered.

"There's must be something wrong. What are you mumbling? What baby? Guys...don't tell me, you two are in relationship." Jungkook widened his eyes already making his own story up in his head.

"Don't talk nonsense, we aren't Koo!" The female squinted her brows in disagreement.

"But guys, what you two were doing?" Jungkook walked a little closer to them.

"We, just sneaked in." Jimin chuckled thinking about the naughtiness, they just witnessed about themselves.

"WHAT? DETAILS PLEASE." The black haired guy shouted in excitement, wanting to know every possible things there are.