twenty

@Thepotatobag....Cocobubbles
└──═━┈━═──┘

ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

Interior designers

♥︎○°•ˏˋ°•*⁀➷•°○♥︎

In previous chapter:

"Dorm 29 with Park Jimin." Raka slightly nodded her head.

"Jimin? That boy?"

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

"Boy? What boy? I mean, yeah he IS a boy. But you...know him?" Raising her one eyebrow, Raka told Namjoon in a questioning manner.

"You know about the president board. Right?" Namjoon asked her back, thinking may be the girl didn't know about it.

"Yes I do. The board on where the name and photo of the participants are sticked. You're talking about that right?" The brown haired female explained her known things to the elder male. After receiving a nod from him, she resumed,

"I do. Even I have put my informations on it too. So what's up with Jimin in this case?"

Namjoon replied to the interrogation, "There was Jimin's credentials on it too. You don't know about it...that your own roommate is your competitor now?"

"WHAT? HOW COME I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?" Raka fumed at Namjoon. She wasn't angry because of anything but more than that, she was surprised because of the fact that it was unknown to her.

Namjoon just shrugged his shoulders as a reply back. The brown haired girl started to dash towards her own dorm after thanking the boy for thousand times. Running and technically, cursing over the blonde were the only things present in her mind.

When the doorway of them had her presence finally, the unlocking sound of it was heard. Raka twisted the doorknob unlocking it, just to see an empty space in front of her. "Jimin-! Where are you? Agh." She groaned in annoyance and disgust.

Walking inside the room, she tossed her body on the wooden armchair, resting herself a little. Closing her eyes and facing darkness, she recalled everything which happened today. The things which made her feel butterflies, and may be feel bad too. Slowly, she started to drift in the warmth and the royal, pleasant sleeping feeling caught her mind, making her fall asleep.