fifteen

@Thepotatobag....Cocobubbles
└──═━┈━═──┘

ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ. ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ.

Song title: I'm yours by Jason Mraz

0:00 ───|────── 3:06
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Between the yellow walls

ˏˋ°•*⁀

In previous chapter:

"Okay bish. Fine as wine." Raka uttered while agreeing to their plan finally.

"Oh wait-"

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

"What now?" Raka looked at Jimin, being irritated by his interruption.

"I need time to get ready." Jimin scratched at the back of his nape smiling foolishly, being embarrassed by himself. They scrunched their nose and blinked multiple times making a 'What the fuck did you say?' face.

"You'll look good anyways. Doesn't matter what are you wearing." Sora stated while giggling.

"Still."
"Okay. Then making it at five o'clock." Jungkook retorted while earning others agreements.

"Then see you all at five." Raka beamed while showing her gummy smile. Jimin and Raka bidded to Jungkook and Sora, wishing the best for their classes.

After the girl and boy went away to do their classes, Raka walked a few steps wanting to head towards her dorm. But she stopped on her track when she saw that Jimin didn't move with her. She turned towards Jimin, inquiring about it.

"What happened? Won't you go to dorm?"
"You go. I have some things to do."

The brown haired female had no interest in Jimin's business. So, she didn't ask back any questions and just hummed back to him. She turned her heels again to go to her destination but suddenly some thoughts hit her head. Turning again, she spoke to the blonde who was about to walk away.

"Just come in next class on time."
"Okay."

Jimin flashed a smile at her before walking away in other direction. Whereas, Raka headed to her dorm to take some rest in the mean time left for next class.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Um this looks good on me. But this also looks nice. Which one should I wear? The black one or the blue one?" Jimin asked himself being lost in confusion.