ten

@Thepotatobag....Cocobubbles
└──═━┈━═──┘

ʙᴇ ꜱᴏ ʙᴜꜱʏ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ, ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴇᴀʀ.

Song title: Still with you
0:00 ───|────── 3:06
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Mediator

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

"Only three hours is left until landing. Let's take the fourth nap." Jimin uttered, yawning and covering his mouth with his palms for the sake of manners.

He picked the magazine up from his side. The magazine which he has been reading and using for the naps he was taking. The young lad put it on the almost flawless face of his. He didn't keep his eyes open anymore. The old, paper-ly fragrance and the overly darkness which the magazine made, helped him to be already half asleep.

"Ma'am, excuse me? Ma'am!" A pale skinned, pretty female cooed. A messy bun was bunned on her head. A baby blue coloured formal coat was on the top of a white garment which were wrapped around her body. The layering was blooming more by the yellowish-white tight, knee-length skirt. Another white muffler surrounded her neck, enhancing her beauty more.

"Ma'am. Excuse me?" The air hostess called Raka for the seventh time.
Raka slowly unfolded her eyes yawning a little, and covering her mouth with her palms. While rubbing her right eye, she grumbled. "What?"

"Ma'am if you can give us a bit time." The hostess stated casually being at the peak of her politeness.

Raka turned to look at from where the voice was coming. After being wakened up from the raw sleep, it wouldn't be so wrong to say that she wasn't irritated by the calls she was getting.

She finally understood that the air hostess stood there, holding a little boy's hand who was hardly nine or ten years old. The boy was rubbing his eyes probably complaining about something, a sad expression coated on his face. Raka blinked and shook her head multiple times to clear her vision.

"You're excused. Say?"
"This child has been wanting to sit beside his father by the window seat from the beginning of the flight. We managed it till sometimes, but he started crying from some moments ago and has been feeling sick since then."

"You're like my daughter. So please. Jungwoo- I mean, my child got detached from me somehow. He got his seat in another row. Plus, I don't want to see him cry. You can sit on his seat." The man around his 40's, who had the seat beside Raka, requested her.

"He seems like the father. God!" Raka thought in her head being annoyed, but she didn't show it on her face though. She slightly nodded, mainly, giving away happiness to a helpless father and son.