eighteen

@Thepotatobag....Cocobubbles
└──═━┈━═──┘

ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ.

Chillin'

♥︎•°ˏˋ°•*⁀➷♥︎°•

"I'm ready!" Raka turned around after finally being done checking herself out in the mirror. After hugging a light yellow dress which hardly reached her knees, around her body, she hung a side bag from her shoulder.

The blonde boy unlocked the door letting himself in. Seeing the girl's body wrapped with a short and yellow frock, his inner smile lit up. He hesitated at first, but after winning the fight against his own brain, he complimented Raka. "You're looking pretty."

Raka wasn't so much used to these compliments. Even if people did praise her, she always thanked them and returned the sweet words to them too. But Jimin's words somehow made Raka feel the little butterflies she has been feeling since Jimin did something nice to her.

"Uh you too." A small smile crept on her lips which was made of awkwardness only. She pursed on her lips finding no more topic to talk on.

"We should go." Breaking the silence off in the air, Jimin slowly wrapped his palms around Raka's, making the grip tight. He dragged Raka near the door and clicked open it, going outside of the space to spend their time to shop.

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ✼

"We need shampoos too." Raka whispered-yelled to Jimin while scanning through the piece of paper which was in her hands.

"Ah we should have made the list taking more time." The blonde retorted back regretting their decisions to make the shopping list in hurry.

"It's already thirty past six, we aren't finished buying daily things. We haven't even buy necessary stationaries. Fuck you Park Jimin, you are a bloody dumbass." The female angrily huffed at him.

"You could have helped me more to make the list."
"You are a useless piece of shit."
"Fucking stop blaming me!"
"If you had made the list more clearly and detailed, it wouldn't have take so much time here."
"I asked for the fucking help, and guess what? You bloody Kim was busy talking with Kook."

Jimin sighed, presenting his final point to prove himself innocent. The tough decisions of buying various stuffs weren't his things.

"I need a sleep mask too! Oh gosh!" Raka complained and whined for her needs.

"You had one? Didn't you? I saw you having it in the resort." Jimin narrowed his eyebrows in confusion asking for a proper reply from the female.

"I went to the resort before going to cafe that day. And...I forgot to bring my little bag of daily necessities from there." A smile made of pain appeared on her lips.