twenty two

@Thepotatobag....Cocobubbles
└──═━┈━═──┘

Cocobubbles└──═━┈━═──┘

Falling into trap

Falling into trap

♥︎○°•ˏˋ°•*⁀➷•°○♥︎
P

reviously:

Sora looked at him in confusion, "You like her?" Jimin instantly turned his head towards the female with spectacles before reply oddly but saying the truth.

"I...No." Jimin licked his lips, sensing the lack of saliva now as he got more nervous by the question.

"Then why do you flirt with her everytime?"
─ It's- just, I like to do so.
─ Hm fine.

Sora ignored the blonde's strange behavior just to focus on the other female's blabbering on the stage. Though, Sora's mind pondered with the thoughts of the nervousness of Jimin for a moment. The sudden wave of heat Jimin's body faced, that too didn't go unnoticed by the female.

The interrogation the girl did to the blonde, somehow effected him. He bit on his lower lip trying to lock the nervousness in his mind only.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Raka and Jimin held their bags on their shoulder, being ready to walk further the corridor.

"Classes were freaking good today!" She exclaimed while shaking her head looking here and there.

"Of course. Enjoying classes after the day of punishment. Quite normal." Jimin giggled joking around and wanting to piss the brown haired off.

"I don't like you. Please go away." Raka dramatically scrunched her nose crying dramatically. Her so-called-crying face was not absolutely perfect, but she still tried.

Jimin laughed at her reaction. He never complained about how much the female was disturbed by him or how badly she wanted him to stay away. He laughed it off everytime, surely not caring about these.

They slowly walked down the corridor, getting near their dorms. Stopping by Jungkook's dorm, Jimin knocked on the door. It was half-opened by the girl wearing spectacles, around after three seconds.