fourteen

@Thepotatobag....Cocobubbles
└──═━┈━═──┘

ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ.
ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ.

Song title: Happy by Pharrell Williams

0:00 ───|────── 3:06
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Rules and café

°•♥︎⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒♥︎•°

In previous chapter:

But suddenly, Raka's smile dropped from her pretty face by seeing the view front of her.

"Don't tell me I have to sit beside you."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

[ᴿᵉqᵘᵉˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶜᵃʳᵉᶠᵘˡˡʸ ᵃˢ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ⁱᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃⁿᵗ ⁱⁿᶠᵒʳᵐᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ]

As they looked around the room, they saw an ocean of faces. Some of them were bent over their desks deep in thought, while others were discussing their latest plot twists in life with their classmates.

The students were a diverse group, each one with their own unique style and voice. Some wore glasses and had their noses buried in books, while others had brightly colored hair and wore funky clothes.

Every seats were filled with people. But, the double seated first bench on the left row was exception.

"You're so fucking irritating. I don't wanna sit beside you. Agh" Seeing the only settable place left, Raka groaned, disgust was visible on her face.

"But babe; you have to. Or else, sit on the floor. Your choice."
"You're so bad."

Without replying, Jimin walked into the class, still holding Raka's hand in his grip. The other pupils ignored the two new-coming people completely. The two students dragged themselves to the only seat which was blank.

After settling down their bag, they comfortably plopped down on the bench. Jimin pursed his lips feeling the awkwardness in the air. They had nothing to talk about, or even though may be they had, they didn't speak up. Raka moved her eyes everywhere but not Jimin.

Jimin glanced at Raka, deciding to break the awkwardness in between.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be somewhere else, Raka?"
"Use your dumbfuck brain. I'm here for the exact reason as you."
"I didn't meant it like that!"
"You're so damn annoying. Why am I meeting you everywhere?"
"Baby, fate and destiny."
"Firstly, don't baby me. Second of all, that isn't possible. There must be something linked!"
"Oh babe. There isn't."
"STOP CALLING ME THAT ALREADY!" Raka fumed at Jimin. Even though, she felt thousands of butterflies roaming in her stomach by the baby call but she still denied. It was not her thing to react to romantic stuffs positively.