three

@Thepotatobag....Cocobubbles
└──═━┈━═──┘

"ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɢᴇꜱ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪx ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛ ʜᴏʟᴇꜱ
ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱʜᴏᴡ"

"ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɢᴇꜱ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪx ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛ ʜᴏʟᴇꜱʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱʜᴏᴡ"

Song title: Cupid by Fifty Fifty

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
0:00 ───|────── 3:06
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Got a crush?

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Cupid is so dumb~" Raka sang the lyrics with a low voice so that Jimin wouldn't be able to her. But she unfortunately failed. Her earphones were still plugged in. She loved music. She used to listen to music to spend her spare time. It gave her pleasure more than anything. Music was the way she could express herself. The lyrics,the melodies,everything... She loved everything about music.

"Not only dumb;but cupid is also a dumbass fucking bitch" Raka said while grinning her teeth.
"Hey babe."
"I'm not your bAbE." She mocked the last word,trying her best to be not flirted with.
"Mhmm whatever. What exactly is your music taste?" Jimin asked,calmly,setting his sitting position to a more comfortable one.
"To be honest,I love every kind." She continued. "Kpop,sad songs,happy songs,rap,English or any another language. I almost love everything."
"I see. I love music too. A similarity between us,may be we could connect more." Again,for the hundredth time,the smirk of his was visible again.
"You can't talk without flirting. Can you?" She cringed her face;rolling her eyes slightly.

The awkward silent again filled in the cabin. Sometimes,they looked up and took a glance of each other. Both persons complimenting each and every details of them,everytime they looked at the another person.

"So you are going Incheon too?" Jimin spoke finally cutting the silence off.
"you have brain. I see good"
"I do obviously. Not brainless like you."
"Whatever. Do I look like I care?"
"You do. Indeed."

Raka didn't spoke. She didn't want to fight with the person she grew a crush on. Raka,herself was confused,for what reason she is feeling like this?

"You're going Incheon..for what reason?" Jimin, again,started the conversation first.
"Aren't you a stranger?"
"Come on,just tell. I'm not gonna haunt you down at night. I can assure I'm not a zombie."
"I doubt but anyways I have more to travel. So Incheon is not my final destination."
"For real?yah same!" He chuckled.

Raka watched him in amusement. He was so pretty to her,his eyes talk more than his mouth do. His cute eye smile,and everything. Finally,Raka understood,she has been staring at him the whole time.