seventeen

@Thepotatobag....Cocobubbles
└──═━┈━═──┘

ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪɴ ʜᴀʟꜰ, ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇꜱꜱ ᴜꜱ

Song title: [no title, mix songs]0:00 ───|────── 3:06↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

0:00 ───|────── 3:06
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯

Mr. Park wants her

★°•ˏˋ°•*⁀➷●°•

In previous chapter:

Finally reaching the door, she looked at her room through the open door. She gasped at the view in front of her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

ᴿᵉqᵘᵉˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵖˡᵃʸ: I will remember you
Sarah McLachlan

Raka felt her heart beat stopping as she continously watched the person doing nothing but laying comfortably on her past bed.

"He is the person? He already moved in? God damn it!" Jimin mumbled at a low voice while giving a punch in the air. Jimin noticed the girl, who is active most of the time, not moving at all. He didn't know what was going through her body, her brain, her heart.

"Raka?" He inquired her being concerned about her. But still, Raka didn't even do a movement. She gulped her own saliva down in regret, astonishment and disbelieve.

"RAKA! COME BACK TO THE FUCKING EARTH!" The blonde shouted after being impatient and not getting any answers from the female. Raka finally blinked and looked around to locate where she is. That's when she finally realized, it wasn't a dream. But if it was, that would be one of the best thing in her life.

"Jihoon..." Raka mumbled in low voice not letting Jimin know about her so much known things.

Getting alerted by Jimin's voice, the unknown person turned his face towards the door to only see a brown haired female and blonde standing.

"Hey Raka. I hope....you're good." A smirk crept on the unknown's face.

Jimin gasped in wonder. Widening his eyes a little, he told the words to the he. "You- You know her?

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" A creepy tone was clear in the person's voice, as if they knew about Raka's strange feelings towards them.

Raka didn't stand there a second. Without wasting time, she ran. She ran wherever she could. She didn't know where she was going but she knew if she stayed there anymore, she'll probably show her weak side to Jimin.