five

@Thepotatobag....Cocobubbles
└──═━┈━═──┘

Song title: midnight rain

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
0:00 ───|────── 3:06
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ.

"Fuck me"

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

In previous chapter:

"Sir? Ma'am?" The person asked with a handful of pen and a small notepad,and...some kind of machine?

"Yes?"
"Ticket please?"
"Oh yeah."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Wait."
"Don't fucking tell me you lost it Raka."
"I- I kept it here."

Raka had a thing to lose her possessions. Her that thing clicked here too. She lost her ticket and boom! And now, she didn't know what to do.

"What do I do now?"
"Fuck me." Jimin rolled his eyes being sarcastic. He did not get any ideas of what he just spoke out.
"Not the correct time. Agh."

Jimin widened his eyes at Raka's reply. His jaw hung open. He didn't even get a clue while saying those words that he just blabbered something awful and that too,to some other unknown girl whom he just met few hours ago. A very dirty joke-?! "Totally expect-the-unexpected girl things." Jimin gulped his saliva blinking numerously and shook his head to avoid the distractions he was getting from the woman before him.

The ticket-checker silently stood there watching them bicker,-to be really right- flirt.

The brown haired girl looked high and low of her suitcase. Still she didn't find anything. "Should I help you?" Jimin interrupted making his eyebrows high in a questionable expression,hesitating to ask the brown haired- beautiful-short tempered girl before him about this.

"No, you fucker."
"I-" Jimin took a breath while closing his eyes eyes for two seconds and shot opening them in the next moment. "I just wanted to help you." He shook his head being done by Raka who jist cursed him for no reason.

"Ma'am,if you do have it then can you check your purse?" The experienced ticket-checker intervened between, suggesting Raka where the piece of paper could be. He finally was fed up by these and wanted an end of it. Either she finds the ticket or the jail finds her.