seven

@Thepotatobag....Cocobubbles
└──═━┈━═──┘

ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ - ɴᴏᴛᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ - ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Song title : Cruel Summer

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
0:00 ───|────── 3:06
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Beginning

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

In previous chapter:

She slowly walked towards the main street watching every sceneries which were surrounding her.

"Oh here comes mine!" She cooed looking at the left of the road on where the vehicles were running like crazy.

. . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

The public bus came running and stopped at the front of the bus stop. The gate of the bus automatically opened and people hurriedly got up on the bus pushing each other out of the it.

"The fuck. I don't know what's up with the hurry in their life." Raka looked down at her watch. "CRAP! I don't wanna hurry but my fucking life wants me to." But still, she didn't want to beat the shit out of the people who wanted to get up on the bus too. So she waited till everyone on the stop got up. The bus was quiet empty before coming so even after getting up,she got a window seat to settle on.

After sitting down confortably on the seat, she took out her phone of the olive backpack of hers and dialed somebody's number on the keypad.

"Hey mom. I just got up on the bus. I'll be soon reaching to airport."
"Oh. That's great Binnie." The sugar-taste voice spoke from the other side of the call.

"I said to not call me that." Raka sighed being tired to tell her mother to not call her anything but Binnie. It happened every single time.

"Anyways,your father is calling me to make some tea. I got to go. Have a safe journey."
"Bye!"

Raka and her family had a really strong and flexible connection between them. Raka's mom and dad were really the sweethearts but still, somehow, strict. They wanted their daughter's best. They attempted to keep their one and only daughter's wishes, only if the wishes were possible to fulfil. They strived their best to keep Raka the happiest.