four

@Thepotatobag....Cocobubbles
└──═━┈━═──┘

"ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ"

Song title: Money by Lisa

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
0:00 ───|────── 3:06
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Rich bitch

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

In previous chapter:

"No. How about going direct into relationship?"
"I'm serious."
"I'm too."
"There's no use to talk to you."
"Then,what's up?" He smirked,indicating something else.
"Ugh,shut up."
"Make me."

^☆^☆^☆^☆^☆^☆^☆^☆^☆^☆^☆

"Fine I'll go." Raka stood up being not-so-annoyed. She was flustered,so much. She stood up and walked towards the ladies bathroom straight,opening the door quickly to enter in,then closing it making a loud bang be audible.

"Not again,duh." Jimin giggled at Raka's silliness. He knew what was Raka up to.

"I guess I'll just have some meal." Jimin stood up and went towards his seat. He raised his hands upwards to take down his bagpack from the rack.

With no doubt,it was a Dior bag made in Italy. The Dior saddle backpack offers a modern and original take on the saddle design with the black grained calfskin. A ruthenium-finish brass Dior signature settled on the front and in the interior.

"Ah. You some rich Dior buying bitch." Raka saw Jimin's black dior backapck and came towards Jimin while drying her hands with some sea-blue coloured cotton handkerchief,on which was a small,adorable yellow colored flower stitched. After making her hands completely dry,she put the medium sized handkerchief in her skirt pocket. She headed towards her own seat making herself comfortably fit in.

Jimin looked behind at her after finally catching Raka's voice. He sat down on his seat with the costly piece of shit on his lap. "At least the pocket of your skirt isn't fake." Jimin uttered.

"Shut up."
"Why you always tell me to shut up?"
"Cause you always talk nonsensical shits."

"Bruh." He continued. "By the way..." Jimin paused being hesitant that should he ask Raka the thing or not. After fighting with his inner self for five seconds,he finally spoke. "Um,what exactly you did in the bathroom taking so much time which was a one fucking minute?"

"Sarcastic."
"Just say."
"I just washed my hands. I eat food like humans,if you remember. And I,mantain hygiene
Anything else?"
"Boo!"

Jimin and Raka both knew the real reason behind Raka going to bathroom. She was superb flustered because of all the flirt Jimin did. She couldn't show it. She went to the bathroom to feel empty,because that's the only place now where she could feel empty,and...we can feel empty.