eleven

@Thepotatobag....Cocobubbles
└──═━┈━═──┘

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ, ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ.

Song title: Blank Space

0:00 ───|────── 3:06
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Shades of Pink

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

In previous chapter :

While watching the glamorous view through the window, she noticed a little movement beside her which absolutely distracted her. Turning, she encountered with Jimin's head tilting slowly towards the window and his head was about to hit the window glass.

"SHIT!"

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

Her mind, brain, nerve- everything halted their own work. She couldn't take the decision that should she save him from getting banged by the window or not.

"SHIT!" But her quick decision turned into action soon. Raka swung her left hand behind Jimin instantly. She used it to hold Jimin's blonde head, by putting her palm between his head and the window glass.

The softness of Jimin's hair was felt by her on her hand. But the idea of ruffling it vanished soon, when Jimin lost his balance and dropped his head on the female's shoulder.

Raka froze, growing her blue eyes wide. Her hand was still there in the air, not moving a single bit. She could sense her own rhythm of heart going fast. Inhaling and exhaling, she didn't know what to do. She gulped pursing on her lips, hesitating to move the sleeping boy's head from her shoulder.

"J-Jimin. Wake up." She began to stutter. A shade of pink swapped with the actual tone of her cheek.

After gathering her courage again, she finally spoke up normally. "Jimin! Wake the fuck up!" Still sitting in the same pose as earlier, being helpless.

Jimin's naps were never perfect in this almost fifteen hours of flight, till now. That law applied this time too. He jolted up from his sleep, confused why the brown haired has been calling him.

After turning his head to the young lady's side to take a gaze of her, he understood it finally. Jimin was enough smart for this case to understand that in which position they were at some moments ago.

His sleepiness flew away somewhere, but instead, a smirk was settled on his face.

"Blush is still visible on your face. Don't try to hide it. You're failing surely."
"Whatever." Raka rolled her eyes slightly, taking her stare off from the boy.