thirteen

@Thepotatobag....Cocobubbles
└──═━┈━═──┘

ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

Song title: The man

0:00 ───|────── 3:06
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Him again

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

In previous chapter:

She was sure, she wasn't running being blind. She knew there wasn't any wall in front her way. Rubbing her nose and finally opening her eyes a little, she looked up to see with what or who she collided with.

"YOU?"

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

"J-Jungkook?" Raka stiffened on her place, her hand was still on her nose. Lost in confusion, she couldn't think of the person before her as her college mate.

"Kim? What is going on in my life? Firstly him and then, you?" Jungkook looked at the equally shocked girl. The female was about to say something opening her mouth but the words got stuck between her throat. Jungkook couldn't utter his thoughts also.

Raka shot closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. Throwing away all the abnormal feelings aside, she spoke up finally.

"Don't tell me, you'll be studying here too." The 'him' of Jungkook's sentence went unnoticed by the brown hair. "I don't know it's fortunate or not, but..." Jungkook paused before resuming his sentence again. "Yes."

Raka's mind went blank as the news she just got. Jungkook couldn't process the things too. They both were caught off guard by the turning of events. Feeling a rush of excitement climbing up their body, they both gave each other their pretty smiles. Showing off how much they were happy to get each other again.

"Uh. But why were you rushing to the dorm sections?"
"Simple. I'll be living in there from now on." Raka shrugged her shoulders.
"Wait a fucking second. Which number?"
"Twenty eight."
"FUCK! MINE IS THIRTY!"
"REALLY? YOU ARE LIVING IN UNIVERSITY DORM TOO?"
"FOR REAL!"

In a blink of eye, Jungkook felt a wave of heat hitting his body. It was the young female hugging him tight. The boy without any hesitation, wrapped his hands around her waist back.

The feeling of happiness hit them both. The unexpected elation were growing around them. The students around them didn't give a damn, unlike the people in airport did.