Your stuck on me like a tattoo!

(Jasper tries to push his mate away before he can get to attached and take the chance of hurting him. Kit is Bella's best friend who moved with her when she moved in with her dad he also almost has the same ability as Renesmee but different if someone touches him that has abilities he can see or feel or do what they can. He is the picture at the top)

Jasper kept avoiding Kit all day. Every time the two would run into each other Kits boyfriend would push him away or would run off. Finally Kit got tired and marched over to his best friend Alice. He grabbed her hand and pulled her away and into a abandoned classroom. "Your brother is avoiding me! Have you seen any kinda vision or anything of why he would avoid me? When I'm supposed to be his mate! I thought everything you said was that it's hard for mates to avoided each other?" Alice grabs his hand as a vision shows it's self to him. Kit can see his mate standing in the woods with his head in his hands. He can see him looking at a picture of  two of them as he says " I don't wanna go but baby, we both know. This is not our time. It's time to say goodbye. We should never have been chosen by the world to be mates." Kit snaps out of it and smile sadly. As he nods at Alice and give her a hug before he storm off towards the woods. Kit sees his mate and runs up on him. Before he can even try to run off and leave. Kit grab his mates hand and glare. He can feel the sadness roll of him as well as hurt. He put his other hand on Jaspers cheek "Listen to me Jasper! No, I don't care about them all cause all I want is to be loved! All I care about is you! You're stuck on me like a tattoo!" Jasper pushes Kits hands off him as he says "This will only end in pain." Kit growls making his mate freeze up "No, I don't care about the pain! I'll walk through fire and through rain! Just to get closer to you! You're stuck on me like a tattoo!" He reachs up and pull Jasper's hair out of the bun he was wearing. Kit smile as Jaspers hair falls down around his face. He grab his mates hand and put it on his heart "You got my heart in your hand! Don't lose it my love! It's all that I got!" Jasper try's to pull away again only for Kit too slap him hard across the face. Jaspers face turns to the side from the slap. He growls as he glared at his mate and says "You will stop ignoring me Jasper or I swear to every god on this planet and beyond that you will regret it! Do you hear me! If you keep ignoring me there will be pain on both our ends!" Jasper looks down at his mate and feels the strong emotion of anger and heartache and betrayal. He closes his eyes tightly trying not to look at his mate. He sighs and says "I'm sorry but I can't! I don't wanna hurt you!" Kit turns around to face away from Jasper "You didn't listen to me the first time when I said I don't care about the pain! I'll walk through fire and through rain! Just to get closer to you" He turns and shoves his finger into Jasper chest. He pokes the male hard in the chest as he says "You're stuck on me like a tattoo!" Jasper sighs sadily and groans before pulling his mate too him. "You win." Kit smirks and says "I knew I would. I still swear you try to leave me again and you won't ever survive. Don't test me!" Jasper nods and shoves his head into his mates neck as he kisses him on the neck.

(Back in the school)

Alice smiles at the family table in the cafeteria. Everyone else in the family looks at her then back at Edward. Who looks at his family and says "Jasper is done avoiding his mate. His mate is strong minded and would not let him push him away. Jasper might have found his match. Also he got slapped." Emmet and Rosalie started to laugh after hearing that Jasper was slapped by his mate. Emmet groans and says "Is that a thing that always happens with mates? Getting bitched slapped because I kinda remember when Rosalie bitched slapped me once. Alice didn't Amy bitch slap you?" Alice laughs and nods "Yep my cute lover bitch slapped me because I wouldn't shut up. It wasn't because I was trying to leave her though like our Jasper tried to do." About that time Jasper and Kit walk in hand in hand.