History Hates Lovers

(Jasper and Andy both fought in the war together. Andy was Jasper right hand man or best friend as everyone would call them but what if that wasn't the truth. Maria turned both men after she turned Jasper he begged her to turn his lover to.)

Jasper and Andy were walking hand and hand through a museum for a school trip.  They looked at all the pictures when they came across a picture of the two dancing in the rain in their uniforms. Under the picture it said Jasper Whitlock major in the Confederate Army and his best friend/ right hand man Andy Blue. These two men were never seen apart. They lived together and were the best of friends. They even went missing at the same time. Jasper looks at Andy who tried not to laugh. Andy leaned close to his mate and said "So we are best friends and roommates now. Man if they could see us now." He held up his right hand that had a ring on it. Jasper laughed and kissed his husbands head "Yea if they could see us now." The rest of the Cullen family walked by the two before busting out laughing at reading the words written about the two males so in love that they couldn't live with out each other even when one got turned to a vampire and the other was still human. A worker walked up and smiled at the family before glancing at the two males "Oh wow you two look so much like them." Andy held his hand out to her "I'm Andy Cullen and this is my husband Jasper Hale. My family's a decedent from Andy Blue. I was named after him and my husband here was named after Jasper Whitlock." She smiled "Oh wow it's like those two got to be recornated into a time where they could finally be together. I mean look at that picture there is no way those two were just roommates or best friends. You can see the shine in Jaspers eyes as he looks at Andy like that man hangs his world and his stars. I think the story behind them is always so much better then Romeo and Juliet because they show the true meaning of true love. Hell they even died together." Jasper smiled down at his mate and said "Yea so much better then Romeo and Juliet. I hope mine and your relationship will be like their's." Andy laughed and pulled his husband into a kiss as he said "Hopefully we ain't dieing anytime soon. Didn't they like die at a young age." The women nodded "Yea they were believed to be 19 and 18. Such a sad tragedy and now they write them down in history as just friends and not as lovers. I hate how history hates lovers." Andy nods "It really does seem like history hates lovers." He heard the teacher calling everyone too get on the bus. He smiled and waved bye to the worker before pulling his husband with him towards the buses. He kisses Jasper one last time before the two got onto the bus and sat in the back with their family. The whole family talked about seeing a bit about Jasper and Andy's past. Rosalie laughed and said "I can't believe they said these two are friends. Like what makes them look like friends!" She moved her hand up and down where the two males were laughing as they held onto each others hands. Alice nodded "Like seriously those two are the meaning of true love." Edward nodded "Y'all don't have to hear their thoughts. They are always on each other minds no matter if they are right beside each other or a good distance from each other. Like right now Andy is thinking about the first time him and Jasper meet. Ew stop Andy imma smack you!" Andy laughed and said "Stay out of my head then pretty boy." Emmett started laughing as he said "Edward you should have figured out a long time ago not to snoop in Andy's mind. He likes to fuck with you." Edward nods with a groan and berries his head into his wife Bellas neck. Bella laughed as she patted her husbands head before saying "So you two went down in history as one of history's hating lovers." Andy groans "God this is why I never go to museums that have anything to do with us two." Jasper nods before barrieng his head into his husbands neck. The rest of the family went into a different conversation as the bus drove them back to school.