The world was ending

(Samne was dateing Jasper before Jasper meet Alice. Jasper after almost bitein Bella starts thinking of his ex boyfriend. At the same time he's thinking about Samne. Samne is thinking about him.)

In Alaska Jasper is outside looking at the money as he thinks of his one true love. He hates that he misses him but he also hates that he left him. He sighs as he says "I was distracted and wanting a better life for my self that I didn't feel it. I didn't feel that I was in love with you. But now that I'm shunned out it's really got me thinkin'. Are you out drinkin'?
Are you in the living room chillin' watchin' television? It's been a few years now. Think I've figured out how how to let you go and let communication die out." He falls to his knees as he screams out "I know, you know, we know I wasn't down for forever and it's fine! I know, you know, we know we weren't meant for each other and it's fine! But if the world was ending you'd come over, right?! You'd come over and you'd stay the night?! Would you love me for the hell of it?! All our fears would be irrelevant if the world was ending! You'd come over, right? The sky'd be falling and I'd hold you tight and there wouldn't be a reason why we would even have to say goodbye! If the world was ending you'd come over, right? Right? If the world was ending you'd come over, right?
Right?" Blood red tears fall onto the ground as Jasper cries.

(In another city)
Samne is sitting on his couch looking at a picture of him and Jasper as he whispers "I tried to imagine your reaction. It didn't scare me when you left me but it really got me thinkin'. That night we went drinkin' stumbled in the house and didn't make it past the kitchen. Ah, it's been a few years now. Think I've figured out how to think about you without it rippin' my heart out. I know, you know, we know you weren't down for forever and it's fine. I know, you know, we know we weren't meant for each other and it's fine but if the world was ending. You'd come over, right? You'd come over and you'd stay the night? Would you love me for the hell of it? All our fears would be irrelevant if the world was ending you'd come over, right? The sky'd be falling while I'd hold you tight. No, there wouldn't be a reason why we would even have to say goodbye. If the world was ending. You'd come over, right? You'd come over, right?
You'd come over, you'd come over, you'd come over, right?" Samne starts crying harder.

(Both)
Both boys look up at the sky as they say "I know, you know, we know. We weren't down for forever and it's fine. I know, you know, we know. We weren't meant for each other and it's fine But if the world was ending you'd come over, right? You'd come over and you'd stay the night would you love me for the hell of it?
All our fears would be irrelevant if the world was ending you'd come over, right? The sky'd be falling while I hold you tight. No, there wouldn't be a reason why we would even have to say goodbye. If the world was ending. You'd come over, right? You'd come over, you'd come over, you'd come over, right? If the world was ending you'd come over, right?" Both boys smile sadily as their tears fall down their face before they say "Goodbye always your love."