The Witch

(Luner Maximums was born to a witch called Eclipse when Luner was born his mom put a spell on him for him to fall asleep at the age of 20 because she had a hunch that when he turned 20 all the witch's and Wizards would be wiped out. Luner turned 20 on February of 1692. The start of the witch trials.)

Alice's Pov)

I was walking in the woods with my brother and husband when a vision hit me.

(The vision)
There was a purple haired boy laying on a bed in a old wooden house.

(End of vision)

(End of vision)

Alice gasps as she looks up. "I had a vision of a boy who looked like he was asleep. Just follow me." She took of running with the boys following behind her. She ran following the vision she had. She came across a house that had plants growing on it. Jasper came to a stop but got a smell. It smelled like hunny and home. He felt safe and protected without him realizing it he started to walk towards the house. Alice's husband Iziac went to grab Jasper only for his wife to stop him. "Wait don't touch him. His eyes are foggy." Iziac looked up and saw what his wife was saying. Jasper slowly opened the door and saw the most beautiful man he had ever seen. He slowly walked over to him and slowly put his hand on the man chest to see if he was breathing. The minute he touched the male he heard a gasp and the guys eyes opened wide and he grabbed Jaspers hand.

(Lunar Pov)

Lunar opened his eyes and looked at the male. The minute he saw the guy he knew he was his soulmate. Lunar groaned and sat up with the help of the male. "What year is it?" Jasper looked at the male with a blank stare before Alice who had just walked in said "2005." Lunar nods sadly "it's been 313 years since I've been asleep." Jasper looked down at the boy "Sleeping!" Lunar nods "Yea when I was born my mom had a hunch that something was gonna happen to all the witch's and wizard so when she had me she put a spell on me for the day that I turned 20 I would fall asleep till I meet my soulmate or till the threat was over. That was back in February of 1692." Alice gasps "February 1692 was the start of the witch trials." Lunar sighs "So am I like the only witch left?" Alice shrugs "Maybe the world has changed much for witches your kinds still kinda seen as evil." Lunar smiles "So that means." He looks up at Jasper "Your my soulmate." Jasper nods softly. Lunar smiles "At least your handsome. Also your not humans." Alice laughs and says "Yea we are vampires!" Lunar smirks "Oh I knew a vampire back in my time. He was pretty cool." Alice helps the human up and says "Here we will take you too our father." She pushes Lunar into Jaspers arms who lifts the male up into a bridal style and runs back towards the house they are living in. Once they make it there Alice holds the door open for Jasper who walks in still holding Lunar. Jasper puts Lunar down in the living room where the rest of the family is. Carlisle looks up the gasps "Lunar?" Lunar blinks and looks at the male then laughs "Well well well if it isn't Carlisle. How have you been my vampire friend." Carlisle walks up and hugs Lunar. "I thought you was killed. With everyone else!?" Lunar shakes his head "Nah mom put a spell on me to put me to sleep on my 20th birthday." Carlisle nods "Sounds like something she would do. But how did you end up here and not in Salem Village in the Massachusetts which is now called Danvers Massachusetts?" Lunar shrugs "All I know is that I fell asleep at home. Maybe mom and the rest of my coven used their powers to send me and the house somewhere where I would be protected?" Carlisle shrugs "Idk your mom sent me away after she told me you died on your 20th birthday. I do know she was the last to be killed. I'm sorry Lunar." Lunar shakes his head "No no it's fine mom would have done anything to save me and she did. Her and the coven faught hard for me to live. Also your son's my soulmate. Remember when we used to always joke that you was gonna adopt vampire kids and one of them would be my soulmate." Carlisle laughs "Oh God yes. We always said that because the coven gifted you with the power to live as long as your soulmate does with out having to be changed into a vampire. Because that one old lady in the coven said you was destined for a bloodsucker." Lunar laughs as he looks around and everyone"So who is your family?" Carlisle smiles and said "Well this is my wife." He pulls a lady forwards then points at a blonde and a buff guy. "That's my daughter Rosalie and some Emmett they are mates." He points at a guy by his self "That's my son Edward he hasn't meet his mate." He then points at the other three and said "The ones who brought you here are my son's and daughter Alice and Iziac they are mates and then your mate Jasper." Lunar nods "Ah nice family you have. Guess this means I'll be apart of your family now." Carlisle smiles "Tetincally you were my first kid." Lunar smiles and nods "I guess I was now I'm taking my mate and imma get to know him." He grabs Jaspers hand and flicks his hand and disappears. Carlisle laughs and says "Good that he still knows how to use his magic."