What happened to you Jasper

(Alex has been dating Jasper for awhile but he has started to notice since Bella moved to town he's been acting strange.)

Alex goes to Jaspers house to find out what is going on. When he knocked on the door Emmet answered it with a bright smile "Oh hey Alex. Jasper told me not to let you in but come in." Alex smiles and walks in and pats the big teddy bear on the stomach. He then see Rosalie and Alice who both hug him. But Alice whispers "Don't let what's about to happen ruin you two." Alex nods and tights his arms around the two girls. Esme and Carlisle points up the stairs towards Jaspers room. Carlisle smiles and says "We will leave the house so you two have it to yourself to talk." Alex nods before walking up the stairs. He knocks on Jaspers door only to get a angry go away. Alex growls and pushes the door open "Jasper what is going on with you?" Jasper ignored him so Alex walked further into the room. "Jasper!" Jasper sits up with a growl as he runs full speed at Alex and picks him up by the neck and slams him into the door "Be quiet. Your always talking fucken shut up for once. Don't you understand I don't love you. So go away. I'm not gay." He drops Alex when he notices the boy turning blue. Alex lands on his ass and takes a deep breath before looking up at Jasper with tears in his eyes as he rubs his bruised neck "What happened to the man I fell in love with? What happened to you Jasper?" Jasper looks back at Alex and said "The same thing that always happens. You didn't know me then you fell in love with me and now you know me." Alex stands up and steps closer to Jasper who steps back away "You know it's funny. When you look at someone through rose-colored glasses! All the red flags just look like flags!" He smiles sadily as Jasper picks him up and sets him outside his bedroom before slamming the door shut. Alex looks at the door sadily as he says "I'm not giving up on you but I can't keep fighting so when your done hateing you're self. Come to me. I'll be in the guest bedroom. I love you Jasper." Jasper slid down the door and cried knowing he may have lost the one person he ever loved. He just couldn't keep Alex around when he could hurt him. He couldn't do that. He loved the boy to much for his stupid blood craving to be the one to kill him. Jasper stands up and walks to the window of his room only for his bedroom door to slam open and his two sisters storm in. Rosalie walked over to Jasper and slapped him across the face before Alice grabbed her and pushed her out the room and said "Go to Alex he needs someone right now." Rosalie nods before leaving. Alice turns to her brother/ best friend and says "You can't push him away. He loves you and he will be the one to save you. Your not broken and you won't hurt him." Jasper looks at her before saying "I will hurt him." Alice glared and pushed her brother against the wall "God sometimes I wanna hit you! You won't hurt him! Have you ever felt the need to feed of him!? How many times as he got hurt and you never wanted to feed off him! Your first instinct is always to stop the bleeding not eat him!" Jasper blinks before gasping and running at lighting speed and running to the guest bathroom. He bust into the door and runs over to Alex. He stops in front of him and says "I'm sorry. I just didn't wanna hurt you. Bella's been making my blood urgeis be strong and I was scared but Alice made me realize I never have those urgeis when I'm around you. I'm sorry I hurt you." Alex smiles and slaps Jasper across the face before pulling him into a hug. "One I love you and I know you would never hurt me. Two if you ever grab me by the throat again not in a sexual way I will fuck you up. Don't Fucken test me Jasper. Three you ever try to leave or push me away again and I will fuck one of your brothers while your in the house." Jasper blinked as Rosalie laughed before leaving the room when she received a glare from Alex. Jasper leaned down and kissed Alex's neck and said "I'm sorry I hurt you. Please forgive me." Alex smirks and says "I slapped you for hurting me because I know this time wasn't on purpose. But I swear to every god out there you do that again and I will Fucken kill you. I'm only forgiving you this once because I know you didn't mean to. I watched your eyes. They turned black when you did it. You wasn't you. I forgive you but don't ever try to leave me again." Alex leaned up and Kissed his boyfriend.