Enemies to Lovers

(Chester is a shapeshifter. He goes to the same school as the Cullens but him and Jasper don't see eye to eye. But both have feelings for each other but they won't say anything to each other.)

Chester wakes up in his bed gasping from another dream. He gets up and goes to take a cold shower to get his erection to go down. He groans as he says "Don't speak, no, don't try. It's been a secret for the longest time. Don't run, no, don't hide. Been running from it for the longest time. So many mornings, I woke up confused. In my dreams, I do anything I want to you. My emotions are naked, they're taking me out of my mind." He gets don't in the shower and gets changed before going down stairs to make his self some food "Right now, I'm shameless. Screamin' my lungs out for ya.
Not afraid to face it. I need you more than I want to. Need you more than I want to. Show me you're shameless." He wraps his hands around his neck as he says "Write it on my neck, why don't ya? And I won't erase it. I need you more than I want to. Need you more than I want to." He sets his food on the plate before sitting down to eat. He gets his bag before running out to his car he climbs in the car and says "So we're there, now it's real. Now that you have me, do you want me still? My kisses are history, they go back a long time, and I'm tired of loving somebody that's not mine. So many mornings I woke up confused. In my dreams, I do anything I want to you. My emotions are naked, they're taking me out of my mind." He makes it to school and gets out his car before walking to his locker before he even makes it to his locker he gets shoved he looks up and sees Jasper who glares at him. Chester opens his locker and whispers "Right now, I'm shameless. Screamin' my lungs out for ya. Not afraid to face it. I need you more than I want to. Need you more than I want to." He walks to his class while watching Jasper as he says "Show me you're shameless. Write it on my neck, why don't ya? And I won't erase it. I need you more than I want to. Need you more than I want to." Jasper spins around grabs Chester by the neck and pushes him into a closet. Chester gasps and says "There's just inches in between us. I want you to give in, I want you to give in. There is tension in between us. I just wanna give in And I don't care if I'm forgiven!" Jasper smirks and kisses Chester's neck as he says "What did you say out side? Oh yea. Right now, I'm shameless. Screamin' my lungs out for ya. Not afraid to face it. I need you more than I want to . Need you more than I want to. Show me you're shameless. Write it on my neck, why don't ya? And I won't erase it. I need you more than I want to. I need you more than I want to." Chester gasps and let's put a breath as he becomes hard. Jasper slowly slides his hand up and wraps it around Chester's neck as he says "Why don't you scream now darling." Chester let's put a loud moan as he tries to grind into Jaspers leg only for Jasper to tighten his hold on his neck. He leans close to Chester's ear and says "Beg for it." Chester groans and says "Fuck Jasper get me off fuck." Jasper smirks and tightens his hold while he slides his hands down to Chester's buttons on his pants. He unsnaps them and pushes them down eneough to show the other boys dick. He wraps his hand around it and starts stroking it. Chester moans as he tilts his head back showing his neck more. Jasper tightens his hold on the boys neck as he licks the boys ear before whispering "Cum for me Darling." Chester groans and cums. He drops too his knees once Jasper releases his neck and pulls Jaspers pants down and going straight to sucking the other male off. Jasper gasps before wrapping his hand in Chester's hair and pulling while also pushing him down further on his dick. Chester gags a bit but keeps going he uses his tounge to like the underside of his dick. Jasper gasps and cums into Chester's mouth. Chester swallows it all before pulling off and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. Jasper fixes his own pants while Chester fixes his. Jasper opens the door but sees a hand print on Chester's neck he smirks and says "Might wanna check the mirror your wish came true." Before he turned and walked off.