Paint this town red

(Maverick also known as Mave is a vampire who is as old as time it's self. He was one of the first vampires ever turned. He meet Carlisle in 1700 where he send Carlisle to go learn from the Volturi wanting the male to realize not all vampires are good. He meet the male again on 1911 when he found the male at a hospital doctoring a women for a broke leg. They talk for awhile and Mave warns Carlisle about getting to close to a human. Then he leaves again. He runs into Carlisle again after the male has formed a coven. Mave joins the coven but leaves in the middle of the night because he hates getting close to people. Mave follows a urgent pull in 1938 where he runs into his mate Jasper. From then on he stayed with Jasper till they meet Alice where he got scared again and ran away in the middle of the night only to comes back in 2003 and runs into his mates best friend Alice who kidnaps him and forces him to go to her house which is where the story starts)

Mave is being dragged by a crazy vampire bitch who kidnapped him. He groans as he gets a wift of his mate as the door to the house is kicked open. The pikie little demon throws Mave onto a couch. Mave get a chest full of blonde hair and a body. He smiles softly and pats the head before he hears a gasp and looks up to see Edward and Carlisle. Mave smiles and says "Why hello my coven." Edward rolls his eyes before saying "so your the one who broke poor Jasper?" Mave shrugs "Had to leave. I hate new people. Give me the hibbie gibbies." He looks down at the body wrapped around him as he smiles "Guess I'll be living here. So let me guess school?" Carlisle nods "yep school. You will be in your junior year with Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett." Mave nods and stands up and Carrie's the blonde to a bed room that smelled like him. He sat down before saying "You ever gonna let me go?" Jasper grumbles "No you will leave me again." Mave sighs "I won't leave this time I promise."

After a week of being at school. The Cullens walk into the cafeteria and Mave makes it a point to walk close to a certain group of kids only to here them talking about Jasper. He pushes Jasper who was holding his hand towards Alice before he turned around and said "Say something about my boyfriend again I dare you!" Mike glares and says "What did you just say freak?!" Mave glares back as he says "Bitch, I said what I said." Mike growled and said "I'll kill you!" Mave laughed and said "I'd rather be famous instead." Jessica stood up "You freaks need to leave this town!" Mave laughed and said "Darling I wouldn't let let all that get to your head. Cas I don't care, I paint the town red." Jessica gasped and said "What did you say to me take that back!" Mave shrugged "Bitch , I said what I said. I'd rather be famous instead. I let all that get to my head.
I don't care, I paint the town red." Rosalie smirked and said "Mm, he's the devil! He a bad lil' bitch, he a rebel! He put her foot to the pedal! It'll take a whole lot for him to settle!" Emmett jumps in "Mm, he's the devil! He a bad lil' bitch, he a rebel! He put her foot to the pedal! It'll take a whole lot for him to settle!" Mave grabs Jasper and kisses him only to have ever scream insults. Mave smirks "Yeah, said my happiness is all of your misery! I put good dick all in my kidneys . This Margiel' don't come with no jealousy! My illness don't come with no remedy! I am so much fun without Hennessy! They just want my love and my energy! You can't talk no shit without penalties! Bitch, I'm in yo' shit if you send for me." He pushed Jessica back a bit as he said "I'm going to glow up one more time! Trust me, I have magical foresight! You gon' see me sleepin' in courtside! You gon' see me eatin' ten more times!" He looked at his family as he pointed over his shoulder at Jessica "Ugh, you can't take that bitch nowhere! Ugh, I look better with no hair! Ugh, ain't no sign I can't smoke here! Ugh, gimme the chance and I'll go there." He notices that some of the students made faces at what he said "Bitch, I said what I said! I'd rather be famous instead! I let all that get to my head I don't care, I paint the town red!" Edward smirks "Mm, he's the devil! He a bad lil' bitch, he a rebel! He put her foot to the pedal! It'll take a whole lot for him to settle!" Alice runs up and wraps her arms around Mave as she says "Mm, he's the devil! He a bad lil' bitch, he a rebel! He put his foot to the pedal! It'll take a whole lot for him to settle!" Mave moved out of Alice arms and walked over to Jessica "Yeah, said pop make money, now you try, bitch! You could use a revamp with a new vibe, sis! I don't need a big feature or a new sidekick! I don't need a new fan 'cause my boo like it!" He winks at Jasper before grabbing Jessica's hair and ripping it off leave her a bald since she had a wig on "I don't need to wear a wig to make people like me! I'm a two-time bitch, you ain't knew I'd win? Throw a shot like you tryna have a food fight then All my opps waitin' for me to be you, I bet!" Jessica starts to cry and Mike steps up about to punch Mave when Mave holds out Mikes keys and says "I got drive, I don't need a car! Money really all that we fiendin' for! I'm doin' things they ain't seen before! Fans ain't dumb, but extremists are! I'm a demon lord! Fall off what? I ain't seen the horse! Called your bluff, better cite the source! Fame ain't somethin' that I need no more! Cas bitch I did what I did! I'd rather be famous instead of a faker! I let all that get to my head! I don't care, I paint the town red!" Jasper wraps his arms around Maves hips and says "Mm, he's the devil! He a bad lil' bitch, he a rebel! He put his foot to the pedal! It'll take a whole lot for him to settle!" Jasper kisses Maves neck before saying "let's go home darling."