When he left him

(Xander and Jasper were both part of Maria's army. They both fell in love. Him and Jasper both ran away together but after a few years of being away from Maria she found the two but to protect Jasper. Xander told her he would go with her only if she left Jasper alone. She agreed and in the middle of the night Xander left. This will start before Jasper meets Alice.)

Jasper wakes up again to a lonely bed. It hurt every morning waking up to empty bed. He sighs and whispers "We're you just a ghost?" He gets up and disides to go feed. He leaves the apartment he is staying in and makes his way through town. He tries so hard not to cry just thinking about his lover. He looks around the town thinking where's my love? He had searched high and low and into the night for his love. He stayed here because he was scared his lover would come back and he would t be there. It starts raining so Jasper ran into a cafe. The minute he stepped in a girl ran up to him and pulled him to the back of the cage. "I've been waiting for you!" Jasper blinks "Uh I don't know you?" The girl smiles and says I'm Alice. I saw you in my vision and new that you would be my best friend. We are gonna join a family later on." Jasper blinks again and said "I can't leave here. I'm waiting for my lover." Alice tilts her head "But I haven't seen a person with you in my vision." Jasper looks down sadily "He left. But he will be back." Alice looks at the boy and said "Did he run away?" Jasper shrugs "I don't know." Alice grabs Jaspers hand and said "What happens if he did runaway?" Jasper looks up at the girl really fast "If he did runaway then I hope he comes back home." Alice smiles and said "While we train you to be a vegetarian which means only drink animal blood we can stay here and wait for your lover." Jasper nods and smiles "Yea sure." Outside hideing where he can't be seen is Xander. He looks sadly at his lover and he says "Just find a new home Jazzy."

(A few years later)

Jasper and Alice have been living with the Cullens for awhile. Alice meet her mate which made everyone start talking about Jasper and Edward finding their soulmates. Jasper shakes his head and says "I found my soulmate but I don't know where he went." Emmett looks at Jasper and said "Did they run away?" Jasper looks up and says "Did you run away Xander? I f you did I don't need to know." Esme said "If they ran away what would you says?" Jasper looks at his mom and said "For them to just come home!" Esme runs over and hugs her son. "He was a vampire to wasn't he." Jasper nods "Yea and he left one day out of no where." Outside the house Xander whispers "I wish I could just come home." Xander fills a hand touch his shoulder and he jumps. Carlisle looks at the vampire and says "Your Jaspers mate aren't you? Your the one that left." Xander nods and says "I had to but I just wish I could go back to him but I can't." Carlisle goes to say something but before he can he realizes the vampire had disappeared. He shakes his head sadily and walks up to the house trying to figure out if he should tell his son or not. He looks at Alice who nods at him already telling him to talk to Jasper. Carlisle walks up to Jasper and says "Son I meet your mate just now. He was outside but before you chase him just know. He isn't here anymore he just disappeared when I was talking to him but he left to protect you that's what I could understand. I'm sorry." Jasper stands up fast and speeds off out of the house to try to find his lover but finds nothing. He falls to his knees with a loud scream/ cry. "Why did you run away if I'm your home!"

(I might make a part 2 to this one. If you wanna see a part 2 comment and let me know.)