Wish we could be but we can't

(Ralph is part of The Uley pack. He is Sams younger brother. He is the same age as Jacob one day when he is tired of his brother always control if his life he leaves the reserve and goes to the vampires side he meets Jasper who he imprints on. Jasper notices that the boy is his mate but can also smell that he is a wolf. They both diside that the best thing is that they avoid each other. When Bella comes to town and everything turns upside down Ralph thinks this might be his chance to be with Jasper but he knows it's not gonna happen.)

Ralph is standing in the water by the line between The vampire side and the wolfs side. He had to get away from the pack for awhile since his brother found out who his imprint was his brother been on his ass. Ralph sits on a rock and looks around to make sure no one's around before he starts to sing "A million thoughts in my head! Should I let my heart keep listening! 'Cause up 'til now I've walked the line! Nothing lost but something missing!" He slowly stand up and looks back and forth between the sides as he sings "I can't decide! What's wrong, what's right! Which way should I go?!" He kicks at the water as he screams "If only I knew what my heart was telling me! Don't know what I'm feeling! Is this just a dream?! Ah oh, yeah! If only I could read the signs in front of me! I could find the way to who I'm meant to be! Ah oh, if only! If only!
If only!" He picks a rock up and throws it towards the vampires side as he walks through the water "Every step, every word! With every hour I am falling in! To something new, something brave! To someone I, I have never been! I can't decide! What's wrong, what's right! Which way should I go!" What Ralph doesn't see is that the hero's and vampires are all standing on their sides hiding while listening to the boy sing. Ralph spins around in the water as he says "If only I knew what my heart was telling me! Don't know what I'm feeling! Is this just a dream?! Ah oh, yeah!
If only I could read the signs in front of me! I could find the way to who I'm meant to be! Ah oh, if only Yeah!" He bends down and touches the water as he looks at his reflection and says "Am I crazy?! Maybe we could happen!Yeah!
Wish you could be with me even though we shouldn't be together!" He punches his reflection as he falls to his knees and screams "If only I knew what my heart was telling me!Don't know what I'm feeling! Is this just a dream?! Ah oh! If only I could read the signs in front of me! I could find the way to who I'm meant to be!Ah oh! If only, yeah!" Ralph looks up when he hears a crunch of leaves but then he back up when he sees it's Jaspers sister Alice. She holds her hand out and helps him up as she says "If only, yeah?" Ralph smiles and spins the two around as he says "If only, yeah!" Alice laughs and says "If only." She pulls Ralph with her and takes him to Jasper and pushes the two boys to each other. Jasper catches Ralph and says "If only?" Ralph nods and says "If only!" Jasper looks between his family and the wolves before shaking his head "We can't your a wolf and I'm a vampire we are enemies. I'm sorry Ralph." He pushes him away and speeds off leaving Ralph there. Ralph looks up at the rest of the vampires before transforming into his wolf and running and jumping across the river and running off. He ignored the calling of his family and even the calling of the vampires. He even ignored his best friend Jacob calling him.