Better then revenge

(Mabuz is the son of Lucifer who god sent to earth for his punishment when he faught god with his father. He's lived on earth for millions of years but what happens when he finds a male that he sees as his. What will he do to make the male his. The songs just inspiration for this short story I'm not gonna add a lot of the lyric to the story.)

(The story starts when Mabuz meets Jasper for the first time. He meet him in 1861.)

Mabuz was walking through a small town when he saw the male for the first time. The guy looked like the description of god. He wore a cowboy hat with some cowboy boots on. He had bright blonde hair. He looked muscular but also lean and his eyes were a beautiful brown like a beautiful Brown chrysocolla. Mabuz shrugs and walks over to the male. He bows softly and says "Hello kind sir would you mind helping me?" Jasper looked at him and nods "Sure. The names Jasper." Mabuz smiles and says "Ah like the gem called Jasper. Your eyes almost look like the same color. My name is Mabuz and I was trying to find a good diner." Jasper blushes and points out a diner. "That place is good to eat at." Mabuz smiles and says "Would you like to come with me?" Jasper nods "Sure but only for a bit I have work to do. I'm in the army." Mabuz smiles and says "Why think you for your service." Jasper blushes again and nods "Yea sometime I wonder if I'm doing wrong but my father wants me to fight so I am." Mabuz nods and says "Yea I know how you fell me and my father got in a fight with my grandfather and now I don't see him much." The two walk to the dinner and order there food. They talk and laugh till their food comes then they keep talking and laughing and stealing some of each other food. After a bit Jasper notices the time and leaves after telling Mabuz bye.

(Second time they meet in 1865)

It had been 5 years since Mabuz last saw Jasper. But the day Mabuz came across him the second time was when he was a vampire for 3 years. Mabuz saw him when he was going to talk to Maria about her vampire army since some of the newborns keep almost getting me caught. The minute he stepped into the hideout he saw his prince. Maria saw Mabuz and waved him over. When she held her hand out to Jasper. He smiled and said "I meet him when he was still human. We meet back in 1861." Maria nods with a smile but Jasper was just starring at me. Mabuz smiled at him and said "yes I'm not human. I'm a demon. My father is Lucifer." Jaspers eyes goes wide after hearing what he said. Mabuz looked at Maria and said "You need to control your newborns better two of them almost got me caught." Maria nods then says "Stay with us for a bit. You might be able to help Jasper fell safe and secure." Mabuz nods and says "Sure I can stay for a bit." Mabuz ended up staying when Maria and Jasper for a few years. Mabuz and Jasper would fuck when they needed to get off but they never said anything about dateing. After a few years Mabuz was called to hell by his father but he told Jasper he would be back for him.

(The third time he saw Jasper was in 1948 Mabuz had been gone from the earth for a lot longer then he expected)

The third time he saw Jasper was supposed to be the last time because when Mabuz found his prince he realized his prince was with a girl and he could see the love between the two. It pissed Mabuz off because Jasper was his. Mabuz glared at the girl and whispered to his self I will do better then normal revenge. He turned away and stormed off with a growl. He disided that he would make Jasper his again. But he needed to make a plan. He left to go back to hell and talk to his father and the only mother figure he knows off. He knew Lilith would be able to help him.

(The fourth time he meet Jasper was on a battle field in 2006)

Mabuz walked into the feild haveing seen personal everything about his princes new family. He walked towards where his prince was being held. He walked over and pushed the vampires off his prince before pulling Jasper too his side. He heard all the vampire who knew of him gasp. He heard someone on Jaspers side whisper "That can't be Lucifer's son is it?" Mabuz watch's as the three kings bow to him. Mabuz smirks and says "The child means no harm. She was born when the mother was still a human. If you wanna fight then we will fight. But just remember who gave all you the ability to be alive still. If I wanted you dead and in hell I would make you go to hell where my father would do what he wants to you. If anyone is king of this earth it is me. You children better be glad I still let y'all play pretend." He twisted Jasper around in his arms and kissed him. "And you my prince trained me for a new pretty little thing. I think you should be punished." Jasper groans at Mabuzs voice. He goes to talk but shuts up at the look Mabuz shoots him. All the other vampires just look at the two with weird looks before realizing that the devils son claimed Hasper as his which made any kinda mate thing he had go away. Which means Alice has a new mate. Alice looks at Jasper and fells the mate pull break she gasps as a lady with red hair appears in front of her.

 Alice looks at Jasper and fells the mate pull break she gasps as a lady with red hair appears in front of her

Lilith smiles and picks Alice up and says "My queen I have found you. I should have known Mabuz would give you too me. He hated that he was taking your mate so he wanted to give you someone who could treat you like the queen you are." Lilith smiles and bows and kisses Alice's hand.