If Only

(Hanson is Aros son. He was raised to take over for the kings but what if that not what he wants. One day on a trip to calm his brain he runs in Jasper, Alice, and Alice's husband Marc. He gets to know them and falls for Jasper. But he starts thinking about if they knew the truth of him would they leave him. This is in braking dawn when Alice and Jasper leave.)

Hanson sighs as he walks around in the snow. Him, Alice, Jasper, and Marc are all staying in Alaska to hide out while Alice try's to convince some people to join her family in a fight against his own family. He looks up at the moon as he says "A million thoughts in my head. Should I let my heart keep listening" He spins around "'Cause up 'til now I've walked the line. Nothing lost but something missing" He looks up at the moon again "I can't decide. What's wrong, what's right? Which way should I go?" He glides through the snow like his father taught him to walk "If only I knew what my heart was telling me! Don't know what I'm feeling! Is this just a dream?! Ah oh, yeah!" He throws his hands up in front of him like he covering the sun out of his eyes "If only I could read the signs in front of me! I could find the way to who I'm meant to be! Ah oh, if only!" He doesn't realize that Alice, Jasper and Marc are all hiding listening to him. He walks a little bit as he says "Every step, every word! With every hour I am falling in! To something new, something brave! To someone I, I have never been!" He grabs some snow balls it up as he holds it up to look at it like he is talking to it "I can't decide! What's wrong, what's right! Which way should I go!" He throws the snow as he screams "If only I knew what my heart was telling me! Don't know what I'm feeling! Is this just a dream?! Ah oh, yeah! If only I could read the signs in front of me! I could find the way to who I'm meant to be! Ah oh, if only! Yeah!" He falls to the ground as he says "Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen! Will you still be with me when the truth comes out?!" He fills has blood red tears falls down his face and hits the white snow turning it red "If only I knew what my heart was telling me! Don't know what I'm feeling! Is this just a dream?Ah oh!" He doesn't see Jasper walking up behind him "If only I could read the signs in front of me! I could find the way to who I'm meant to be! Ah oh! If only!" He fills a hand touch his shoulder so he wipes his tears and looks behind him to see Jasper who says "If only?" Hanson nods "If only I could be true to you." Jasper pulls him into a hug as he says "Hanson are you scared about us finding out your Aros son?" Hanson gasps and try's to pull away but Jasper holds onto him "Hanson! Alice can see the future! She knows you don't wanna be like them that why we brought you with us when we left." Hanson gasps and looks up at him only to be pulled into a kiss.