Wait

(When Jasper left he didn't tell his bf anything he just left and when he came back he try's to talk to Anth at a party thrown by the school and everyone was invited.)

Jasper grabs Anths arm and stops him from walking off again "Please listen!" Anth groans but says "Five minutes is it." Jasper can see over Anth shoulder that Anths mother is send Jasper looks like she will kill him. He looks down at the outfit Anths wearing it's a new look for the boy and Jasper can't figure out if he should be jealous or happy. He finally opens his mouth and says "Oh, let me apologize
I'll make up, make up, for all those times. Your love, I don't wanna lose. I'm beggin', you" Anth rolls his eyes and turns around to walk off only for Jasper to grab him again "Wait, can you turn around, can you turn around? Just wait, can we work this out? Just wait, can you talk to me please? 'Cause I wanna be with you." Anth try's to pull his arm out of Jaspers grip "Oh, wait, can you turn around? Just wait, can we work this out? Just wait, can you talk to me please? 'Cause I wanna be with you." Anth turns around and looks at Jasper with tears in his eyes as Jasper says "Can we talk for a moment? Got these feelings that I'm tired of holding on. Wasn't tryin' to get wasted. I needed more than three or four to say this. Oh, let me apologize. I'll make up, for all those times. Your love, I don't wanna lose. I'm beggin', you." Anth shakes his head and try's to walk away again this times he avoids getting grabbed but Jasper chases after him screaming "Wait, can you turn around, can you turn around? Just wait, can we work this out, can we work this out? Just wait, can you talk to me please? 'Cause I wanna be with you." Anth spins around and punches Jasper in the nose as he says "Your like every other guy." Jasper looks at Anth before saying "You say I'm just another bad guy. You say I've done a lot of things I can't undo. Before you tell me for the last time. I'm beggin', you! Wait, can you turn around, can you turn around? Just wait, can we work this out, can we work this out? Just wait, can you talk to me please? 'Cause I wanna be with you." Anth glares at him and says "Five minted over." He turns away and walks off.