The Volturi's son

(Echo is Aros son. He was turned in 1854 at the age of 18 Aro turned Echo when he found the boy dieing from Cholera. Echo is 186 years old. He meets Jasper when his father send him to Forks, Washington to go and talk to the Cullen family. He is the picture at the top.)

Alice was sitting cuddled up to her best friends side. When she gets a vision. She gasps and sits up "Aros son is own his way to live with us!" She gets up and walks to the door and opens it right when there is a knock. The male bows softly and brings Alice's hand up and kisses it. In the house there is a low growl but Echo ignores it as he says "Madam I'm sorry to be bothering you but my father insists that I come live with your family. I really do not mean to offend you." Carlisle walks over to wear the male is standing with a prim and proper stance. He bows at Carlisle "You must be the father of the house or the man of the house?" He holds his hand out for Carlisle to shake. Carlisle takes the males hand and shakes it and opens the door more "Come in." Echo smiles and follows the two in and to the living room where everyone is. Echo moves his eyes from each person as they are introduced till his eyes lands on a  6'3 male who has golden honey blond hair. He is looked muscular, but lean. Echo couldn't take his eyes of the male till he felt a hand land on his shoulder he turned to see Alice standing beside him with a bright smile "We will be the best of friends Echo!" Echo smiles "I guess we will be friends Madam." Alice laughs and takes Echos hand. Echo heard the same growl again but this time can see that it came from the blonde who's name was Jasper. Echo nods and looks at Alice with a small smirk wanting to see how far he can push the beautiful male named Jasper. He smirks when he hears the boy named Edward let out a little laugh. Echo leans closer to Alice and whispers in her ear "Go with what I do. I wanna see how jealous I can make your brother seems like me and him are mates." Alice giggles and smirks "Oh wow! Echo you naughty boy you just meet me." The rest of the family shakes their heads and walks off. Jasper growls and storms off to his room. Echo laughs and says "So my beautiful seer how long do you see till he gets pissed and whisks me away." She laughs and says "Actually it keeps switching some times I see three days other times I see a week sometimes even a month." Echo nods "Well makes me wanna try to get whisked away faster." Alice laughs and links her arms with the other males and leads him to his room which is right beside Jaspers.

(A week later)

For the last week Alice and Echo flirt and do random thing to get Jaspers attention. Today Alice and Echo are giggling and dancing around the living room. Every now and then when Echo will see Jasper looking at them he will either kiss Alice's cheek or throw a pick up line at her. Each time he does that he watches as Jasper growls and glares at his sisters head. Echo leans close to Alice's ear and says "If looks could kill you would be dead right now sweetheart." As if that was the last line Echo realizes he is in the air and out of the house within five seconds. The two boy make it for into the woods before Jasper slams Echo against a tree with a glare as he growls. "You are seriously pissing me off! Can't you feel the mate pull?" Echo smirks as he looks up at Jasper and says "Aw handsome did I piss you off? Bout time you finally do something." Jasper looks at Echo with confusion before gasping as he is pulled into a kiss. Echo pulls away and says "For a empathy you sure are dumb about people feelings. What have you been feeling around me?" Jasper looks at him still a little dazed before snapping out of it and saying "Uh it changes some days it's pride or amusement. Right now it's amusement and love." Echo laughs "Me and Alice was fucking with you too see how long it took till you got pissed and wished me away. If I would have known me saying sweetheart would break you I would have said it a while back." Jasper stares at Echo "Why were y'all doing that?" Echo looks at Jasper and says "One because I wanted to see how jealous you could get and two I also wanted to see if you had the guts to confess first. Seriously if you wouldn't have done anything today I was gonna break into your room and just make out with you because you are a hard person to make up his mind." Jasper groans "I should have known you two was fucking with me. Edward kept laughing every time he saw you and Alice. Emmett kept shaking his head every time you two would be togethe. Rosalie and Esme kept telling me to talk to you then they would start giggling when I would walk away." Echo laughs "Yea Edward figured it out the first day I was here. Stupid man read my mind. Emmett and Rosalie cornered me and went off on me for playing with your feelings. I swear to god I thought Rosalie was gonna kill me. I ended up laughing and telling them that I was trying to see if I could make you snap and whisk me away. Emmett thought it was a good idea he said and I quote it will make him finally gain self respect. Rosalie made me agree not to do it for to long. I agreed to only do it for a week and if you didn't do anything then I was gonna do something. Esme god she's scarier then Rosalie I thought that women was gonna rip my head off and burn me. She kidnapped me with her husband and growled at me about hurting her baby. I had to tell her that I was trying to make you jealous. She didn't believe me till both Alice and Edward broke into the room with Emmett and Rosalie telling her that I really was trying to make you jealous. She ended up smiling and saying so your makeing him jealous why? I told her because I wanted to see how far it would take for you to finally snap and kidnap me. So yea your family's crazy!" Jasper laughs and says "One I'm glad you actually don't like Alice and two I'm glad my family loves me that they almost killed you for thinking you were hurting me on purpose." Echo nods "One ew I'm gay and I could never date Alice she's like my best friend/ little sister and two I'm glad you have a family like them. I'm sorry I was fucking with you. I just really wanted to see what you would do when your jealous." Jasper nods and pulls his boyfriend into a kiss "Well now your mine and you aren't getting away." He growls softly. Echo nods "You would never lose me. I love you Jasper!" He kisses Jaspers neck before whispering "My king!" He kisses Jaspers jaw as he says "My Prince Charming!" He kisses Jaspers nose "My soulmate!" He then kisses Jaspers lips as he says "Mine!" Jasper groans and kisses him back as he says "My darlin." The two stay outside together just spending time with each other.