Never grow up

(Ben is Bella's twin brother. When Renesmee is born Ben just can't let the little girl go. He is still a human and also is dating Jasper.)

Ben walks into the room and holds his arms out for his niece. Rosalie hesitates but hand her to him "Just be carful please Ben she's still a half vampire and your still a human." Ben nods "I know." He hold the little girl in his arms. She grabs his finger and holds onto it. He smiles and sings "Your little hand's wrapped around my finger and it's so quiet in the world tonight." He sits on the couch and wraps a blanket around them "Your little eyelids flutter 'cause you're dreamin'. So I tuck you in, turn out the light. To you, everything's funny. You got nothing to regret. I'd give all I have honey. If you could stay like that." He kisses her head. "Oh, darlin', don't you ever grow up. Don't you ever grow up just stay this little." Jasper comes in and sits beside his boyfriend.

(The day the Volturi find out about her)

He smiles as he sees Bella playing with her daughter and he whispers "Oh, darlin', don't you ever grow up. Don't you ever grow up. It could stay this simple." Jasper takes his boyfriends hand and they walk into the room. Ben take Renesmees hand and dance around the room with her as he sings "I won't let nobody hurt you. Won't let no one break your heart and no one will desert you." He shoots a glare at Jacob. Who tenses up. Jasper smirks when his boyfriend glares at the wolf "Just try to never grow up. Never grow up."

(Few months go by after they dealt with the Volturi)

Ben is holding onto Jaspers hand as he wipes a tear. Bella and Edward are takeing Renesmee out to see a movie with Jacob. He whispers "You're in the car on the way to the movies and you're excited that your mom's droppin' you off. At fourteen, there's just so much you can't do and you can't wait to move out someday and call your own shots. But don't make her drop you off around the block. Please remember she used be like you too and don't lose the way that you dance around in your PJs getting ready for school." He wipes a tear as he says "Oh, darlin', don't you ever grow up. Don't you ever grow up just stay this little." Jasper pulls his husband to him and kisses him.

(That day when Renesmee get back home)

Renesmees in her room because her being a teenager got mad at her mom for taking her to meet Jacob. She was mad he couldn't pick her up. Ben smiles at Bella before kissing Jasper on the lips. He walks up the stairs and too his nieces room. She opens the door when he tells her it him and pulls him in "Sing to me Uncle Ben?" Ben smiles and spins her around the room "Oh, darlin', don't you ever grow up. Don't you ever grow up. It could stay this simple and no one's ever burned you. Nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to just try to never grow up."

(A months later she's the same age as Jacob where she stops ageing)

It's Renesmees wedding so for the first time ever she walks over to her uncle and puts her hand to his cheek. He watches as memories of him and her flash around. He sees the toddler room he made for her. He sees a memory of when he had come home from his honeymoon with Jasper and she would hear his footsteps coming up the steps to the house. She slings open the door and runs too him. She shows him her first memory of him when she was a baby and he first started to sing to her. She shows him a memory of him moving into his own apartment with Jasper and how the night he left she cried her eyes out and had to turn on a nightlight to sleep because she kept waking up looking for him. She pulls her hand aways and sings "Wish I'd never grown up. I wish I'd never grown up. Oh, I don't wanna grow up. Wish I'd never grown up could still be little." She wipes a tear as she says "Oh, I don't wanna grow up. Wish I'd never grown up. It could still be simple." Ben smiles and takes her hand and spins her around as he sing "Oh, darlin', don't you ever grow up. Don't you ever grow up just stay this little." He pulls her to him and dips her "Oh, darlin', don't you ever grow up. Don't you ever grow up. It could stay this simple." He smiles and looks at Jacob as he says "I won't let nobody hurt you. Won't let no one break your heart and even though you want to. Please try to never grow up. Don't you ever grow up. Just never grow up." He kisses her head and let's her go. "Now darling it's my turn to give you up. I love you my sweet girl." He lets her go and runs into Jaspers arms and cries. Bella and Edward smile. They always loved how he was like a second dad to her.