1 step forward and 3 steps back

(This happens after Jasper almost attacks Bella on her birthday. Adam is Bella's twin brother on the day of Adam and Bella's birthday when Bella cuts her finger and Jasper goes to hurt Bella. Bella isn't the only one to get hurt. Jasper had ended up throwing Adam away from him who was cuddled underneath Jaspers arms. Also Jacobs already a werewolf.)

(Trigger warning Attempt suicide, depression, cutting, pills, and many more stuff)

After Edward dropped Bella and Adam off at their house he left. Adam ran to his room to call Jasper to check on him. After the third ring Jasper answers and tells Adam to never call him again and that he never loved him. That he was just using him. That no one would love a guy like Adam. Adam hung up on Jasper and laid in his bed crying. It hurt because that's the exact same thing Adams ex boyfriend said before he broke Adams heart. Adam thought Jasper was different but he guessed he was wrong. "All guys are the same!" He said as he ripped up all the pictures in his room of him and Jasper. He cried his heart out and didn't even answer the door when his sister and dad both knocked on the door telling him it was time for school. Adam heard his door unlock and looked up to see his sister come in. "Come on let's go to school." She glances and notices her brother and gasps "Oh shit Adam what's wrong!" Adam wipes his eyes and says "Jasper broke up with me! He said the same thing he did!l" Bella gasped and hugged her brother. "Adam just skip school today ok. Imma run to school and get all our work for today and then I'll be back!" She pats her brothers back as he curls back into a ball. Bella gets up off her brothers bed and tells their dad that Adam wasn't felling good.

(At school)

Bella glanced around for the Cullen family but doesn't see them. She finally sees Edward pull up. She storms of to him and growls as she shoves him "Your brother broke my brother!" Edward grabbed Bella's hand and said "I'm sorry Bella but we have to end this!" He gets back in his car and drives away. Bella glared at the car trying to act tough but she breaks and jumps in her car and drives home before getting out of her car. She storms off into the woods and screams her heart out. Jacob finds her passes out in the woods and brings her home. He takes her to her room before walking into her brothers room only to find him cutting his self. Jacob gasps and takes the knife from the other male. "God the Cullens really fucked you two up bad." Adam looked at Jacob and fell into the other boys arms crying. "Fuck it hurts! God I didn't think it would hurt to hear the same words over again!" Jacob held onto the other boy as he cried his self to sleep. Jacob sighs as he hears Bella screaming in her sleep. He gets up out of Adams arms and walks to Bella's room and picks her up and brings her to her brothers room. After he lays her down he watches the two snuggle up together before he goes down stairs to talk to Charlie who he hears just getting home. Jacob makes it down to the bottom of the stairs and sighs "Charlie Bella and Adam aren't doing to good. Their boyfriends broke up with them. Jaspers said the same things he said to Adam. I don't think it good for them two to be by their self. So tomorrow I was wondering if I could take both of them to come stay with me for a bit?" Charlie nods "Yes! God I didn't realize they were hurting. Yea it will be better for them two to get away. Also thanks Jacob for being a good friend to them." Jacob nods and smiles then sighs when he hears Bella start screaming again. He runs back up the stairs to the two siblings.

(The next morning)
Adam woke up snuggled between Jacob and Bella. He sighs sadly and try's to get out from between the two. Jacob wakes up and sits up to look at Adam. "Hey Uh I talked to your dad and he agreed for you and Bella to come stay with me and the pack." Adam nods as he says "Sure." not even sounding like his usual happy and jokester self. Jacob smiles sadly as he pulls the boy into a hug. "It's okay. Me and the pack will be there for you. I promise." Adam nods into Jacobs chest. Later on after Bella wakes up the three drive over to Jacobs house where they put their stuff into the spare bedroom. Jacob leads them out to go meet the pack.

(A few months of Adam and Bella living with Jacob)
Adam had started to change. He was always out drinking or parting and was always going back to Jacobs house with a new guy each night. Bella was being dangerous. She wasn't even carrying about her life. Adam had started to only eat a few meals every other day. He started to take pills and drugs to fell happy. Jacob couldn't take anymore of his two friends hurting their self. But he couldn't do much because he was chasing after Victoria so he assigned certain wolves to watch his two friends. The wolf following Adam said that he lost Adam at a party at the same time the wolf following Bella said he lost Bella. Jacob groans and runs off to where the wolf said Bella last was as he sends another wolf to go find Adam. He saved Bella from drowning and found out that Adam had been drugged and was almost raped if the two wolves didn't bust into the room to save him. Jacob takes the two back to their house and on the ride to their house he screams out them for being stupid. Adam groans "God shut up it's so loud!" Jacob groans and when he gets to their house and steps out he notices the Cullens car. Bella jumps out and runs into the house with Adam right behind her. Once they make it in they find Alice. Who thought Bella was dead and also was there to check on Adam cas she saw him being drugged. Adam glared at the girl before storming of to the living room and throwing his self on the couch with a groan. "God this is to much to deal with. I'm going to sleep!" He rolls his eyes before curling up on the couch. Alice looks at him and says "He changed!" Jacob who just walked in growled and said "Well yea your brother broke him! Your brother rebuilt Adam back up! Then he goes and breaks him back down! We had just got our Adam back and he goes and says that to him! This is why I hate vampires your kind doesn't care who you hurt!" Alice growls at the wolf before saying "Bella Edwards is going to kill his self because he thought you died. He wants to die with you. Will you help me save him?" Bella looks at Jacob who shakes his head no but Bella sighs "Fine. Jacob protect my brother while I'm gone." Jacob groans "Fine what ever." He walks over to Adam and says "Adam buddy come on wake up so I can take you back to my house!" Adam groans and holds his arms out for Jacob to carry him. Jacob lifts Adam up and caries him out to Bella's truck. Alice watches Jacob and Adam wondering what's going on with them two. She climbs back into the car with Bella and leaves to go save Edward.