Last of a dieing breed

(Charles is Bella's adopted brother. He was adopted by Charlie after Bella's mom took Bella. Bella's meet him a few times. Charles has always had a crush on Jasper since the boy moved to his school. So when he notices his sister hanging around Edward he decides to tag along with her. One day he tells Jasper how he fells.)

Charles walks into Jaspers room to hangout with the boy when everyone in the house leave. He smiles and sits beside Jasper. Jasper smiles at the boy as he says "So how are you doing Charles?" Charles smiles sadly as he says "I need to tell you something but you can't hate me or anything." Jasper nods as Charles takes a deep breath and says "Before Bella came along I was just an only child of the universe and then I found you. You are the sun and I am just the planets spinning around you." He sighs and looks at his hands as he says "You were too good to be true, gold plated. But what's inside you? I know this whole damn city thinks it needs you. But not as much as I do." Charles stands up and starts pacing as he says "'Cause you're the last of a dying breed! Write our names in the wet concrete! I wonder if your family knows! Everything about me! I'm here in search of your glory! There's been a million before me! That ultra-kind of love! You never walk away from me!" Jasper stands up and grabs Charles as he stops him but Charles keeps looking away from him as he says "I am a collapsing star with tunnel vision.
But only for you. My head is stripped, just like a screw that's been tightened too many times.
When I think of you. I will shield you from the waves if they find you. I will protect you, just tell me, I am the only one. Even if it's not true." Jasper tilts Charles head up too make the boy look him in the eyes as he says "Charles listen to me. 'Cause you're the last of a dying breed. Write our names in the wet concrete. I wonder if your sister knows everything about me!
I'm here in search of your glory! There's been a million before me. That ultra-kind of love. You never walk away from me." Charles blushes as Jasper kisses him before pulling back and saying "I'm here, at the beginning of the end. Oh, the end of infinity with you." Jasper smiles and repeats "I'm here, at the beginning of the end. Oh, the end of infinity with you." Charles smiles and kisses him again as he whispers I'm done with having dreams, the thing that I believe. Oh, you drain all the fear from me." Jasper smiles and lays their heads together as he says "You do the same for me. I love you." Charles smiles and says "I love you too."