Jaspers Mate

(Jasper and his mate meet when Jasper was being controlled by Maria. Maria changed Hotaru when she found him dieing. Hotaru was stabbed to death by some boys in his school when they found out he was gay. After Hotaru was turned he was able to make his hand glow blue and attract all light to his self. He also can communicate to anyone he wants telepathically. Maria made him Jaspers right hand man. Thinking it would make Jasper stay with her forever. This will show the life the two lived leading up to them meeting Alice and her husband Azriel. Hotaru is the same age as Jasper but was turned a year after Jasper.)

Hotaru was laying in his and Jaspers bed as he played with the blue flame like light in his hand. He was getting tired of Maria manipulating his mate. He just wished he knew what to do. He wanted to leave but knew it would be hard to if his mate didn't wanna leave too. He sat up as the door to room slammed open and Jasper appeared grabbing his hand. "Come on. Me and you are leaving to go with Peter and Charlotte." Jasper takes his mates hand and pulls him off the bed before leaving. The two leave to go with Peter and Charlotte. Hotaru follows his mate not even caring were they go as long as his mate is away from the manipulative bitch and he's happy. The four find a house and stay in it. Charlotte and Hotaru are dancing around the living room of their house laughing and just having fun. Charlotte laughs and says "You know I haven't seen you this happy in awhile. I think the last time you smiled was when Jasper agreed to date you." Jasper looks up at his mate and friend and says "Actually I agree. I can't even remember the last time you smiled. Was it really when I asked him out?" Hotaru shrugged "Didn't like that bitch. Plus now my king is free so I can finally be happy!" He winked at Jasper as Peter laughs. Charlotte nods and goes back to dancing with Hotaru. Peter turns back to Jasper and says "So what is your twos plan?" Jasper shrugs "Most likely settle down with you two for awhile while me and Hotaru figure out how to live with out her controlling us." Peter nods "She sure was hard on Hotaru." Jasper smiles sadly as he looks at his mateas he mate danceing with his friend "She tortured him when I wouldn't follow what she said. Hotaru acts like nothing happened to him. He acts like it's me that needed protecting but it was always him. She would never have killed him. His ability is too good but she didn't care if she hurt him. She knew hurting him would hurt me and make me stay. I was so scared for him then you came and got us out of there." Peter nods "You both are safe now and look at him he looks happy for once. We all know he didn't have a good human life and the first years of his Vampire life wasn't that good. The only good thing that happened to him was you." Jasper nods "I know. He's the best thing that happened to me too." The two went back to watching their mates dance with each other.

(After 5 years of living with Peter and Charlotte)

Jasper and Hotaru decide to travel the world together. They promise to always come back and visit Charlotte and Peter any chance they get. The two males hug the other two couple bye before leaving. Hotaru smiles at his mate and says "You sure you wanna travel? We can always stay with them." Jasper smiles and kisses his mates cheek "I'm sure plus we always wanted to travel the world together. Let's do it." Hotaru smiles "Then let's makes this world ours my king." Jasper nods and takes his mates hand. They decided to still wait to get married knowing they never have to rush it since they will live forever. The two travel the world for a few years before they run into a small diner to get away from bad weather. The two boys were laughing and joking with each other when a brown haired girl and a blackish-blue haired male walked up to them. The women smiled and said "Hi I'm Alice and this is my husband Azriel. You two kept us waiting for awhile. Come let's talk you two will be our best friends." She bounced away to a booth and pulled her husband into it with her. Jasper looked at his mate before shrugging and followed the weird women to the booth. "My name's Jasper and this is my boyfriend Hotaru." Alice smiled and said "I know. I saw you two in my vision. Like I said we four will be best friends. There is a family we will join but first we have to learn to only be vegetarian meaning on animals. Me and my husband has been living like that for awhile now." Azriel sighs "My wife is strange but we are like you two. You will get used to her way. Plus I'm sorry but now that she has her claws in you two. You won't be able to get away from her." Jasper nods and looks at his mate to make sure he's fine with this weird couple. Hotaru shrugs and says "It would be cool to have a family finally." Alice giggles happily and pushes her husband out of the booth before pulling Hotaru into a hug. "You will be the best brother I could ever ask for." Hotaru looks at Jasper for help who just smirks and goes back to his conversation with Azriel. Hotaru gasps and says "The betrayal!" Which makes his new formed family laugh. The four sit at the table for a bit just talking and getting to know each other before they decide to leave an go find them a place to stay at while the two new members get used to the new diet. Jasper leans close to his boyfriend's ear and whispers "You sure you wanna stick with these two? You know I'll follow you anywhere." Hotaru smiles and nods "Yea I'm sure. I know we just left Peter and Charlotte not to long ago but I think it would be cool to have a real family of our own." Jasper smiles and kisses his boyfriend's neck "Well like I said anything for you darlin." Alice looks back at the two and smiles "We will have such a fun time as a family. You will just have to watch and see." Azriel grabs his wife's hand.