Introduction.

Hey, My name is Y/N L/N.

When I was 10 years old, I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for the past 5 years, I've been the one and only Spider-Woman. Well, I thought.

No one knows I exist. I've been living in the shadow of Peter Parker, but more recently, Miles Morales.

After Peter Parker died, I decided I was going to come out of hiding. That was until the Multi-Spider-People fiasco took place. Since then, Miles has been the protector of Brooklyn, New York.

Now you may wonder, how do I know Miles' secret identity?

Well, to put it quite frankly, It was obvious. Extremely obvious.

He transferred to Visions Academy halfway through freshman year. I immediately took note of him, along with, 'Gwanda.'

It wasn't until my suspicions became correct when I saw him flipping on the wall half naked. Then, he disappeared for a few days. And once he came back, he had a renewed confidence.

I decided to be smart and not follow the spider-man posse. No one knows who I am. I don't have a backstory, I've never fought any villains. But... I did lose people.

I lost my best friend.

I lost my mom.

But that doesn't matter. Because I'm Spider-Woman. I'm strong and confident.

Well, only in my spider suit that is.

In person, I'm shy. I try not to get on someone's bad side unless they wronged me. I focus on my studies, and I'm back before curfew. I don't go to any parties, which is lame, I know.

My life was boring. Having to watch people my age accomplish things that I couldn't even in 10 years.

I have to sit aside, watching Spider-Man have all these cool opportunities and perks that I don't get to use or see. Which is unfair, in my opinion, considering the fact that I've had these powers for longer!

So I decided to taunt Miles as Spider-Woman.