I'm Sorry.

The two of us bolted out of the room, Miguel screaming after us.

"MILES! Y/N!"

An alarm started blaring as we ran through sectors. Miles turned to me, "Y/N, get on that guy's back!" He pointed forward to two spider-people walking calmly.

As they walked through the door from sector 4, everyone was staring at them.

"What's the deal? Do I have a web on my face or something?" One said.

"Do I have a booger??" The other said.

Miguel was screaming behind us, yelling at them to turn around. Once they did, everyone caught sight of us hiding on their backs.

We both immediately webbed away, trying our best not to get caught. I looked around while escaping. Was that a plushie?? A DAMN CAT?

The cat landed on Miles' face, scratching at him repeatedly. He pulled him off as soon as he could, only to be shot in the face with a webball.

We both ran on a pillar, escaping from multiple webs. "CAN THIS DAY GET ANY DAMN WEIRDER?" Miles yelled out. Then, a T-Rex appeared and started chasing after the both of us. "AGH- I GUESS IT CAN?"

We both ran side by side, and he turned to me and smiled. I kept my eyes forward, trying to avoid everything. We eventually ran into a Café, Miles acidentally stepping on a burger, and I acidentally stepped in a cup of coffee. Gross.

A MONKEY??? Webbed our legs, making us fall and crash into what seemed to be a therapy office.

We continued to run, entering a new sector with more spider-people. Miles jumped onto a horse, dualing with the cowboy. Miles quickly shot a web on his face and kicked him off, allowing me to get on the horse with him.

"YIPPI-KI YAY! WHOO!" He screamed out. If I wasn't being chased by thousands of spider-people right now, I'd let out a few chuckles.

While on the horse, a Spiderman on a spider-like wheelchair started following us. "Miles, Y/N."

"Hi." We both said in unison.

"I'm a huge fan of your work. Do you think spider people too often use comedy as a crutch?"

"Uhh.." She then got out of her chair using her crutches and hit us off the horse.

"Get it? Crutch."

We swinged away, then met by an animated spider-man, who seemed awfully slow. He then claimed he pulled something.

Miles swung into the strength and conditioning sector, while I couldn't manage to make it there in time, so I swung up and ran on the walls instead.

I'll have to say that being chased by people is really terrifying, especially if they could hurt you badly.

I crashed through the window on the roof, hoping to be reunited with Miles again. I ran as fast as I could, and I got a glimpse of him falling. He was then caught by Gwen. And I swear to God if he forgives her. But no, he broke off the web and kept falling.

I quickly swung after him, moving fast so no one could get ahold of me. I soon landed next to him, as we both fell into an underground city.

"Listen, Y/N! I uhm.." He began speaking. I looked over to him while breathing heavily, I turned my head forward and kept running. "Y/N, I'm sorry. I...I didn't know what I was thinking." He let out a few chuckles before continuing to speak. "I just... I haven't seen Gwen in forever, and I was just catching up with her."

I let out a deep exhale and shook my head. I looked back to speak to him, but he was gone. Never mind, I can't focus on that right now, I just need to keep running.