Finally.

(Miles POV)

I ran into my now favorite class - AP Physics. I slowed my pace and walked toward my desk, which just so happened to be right next to Y/N's. She was sitting in her seat, as usual, until she looked at me and smiled.

"So, did you get a souvenir?" Her face became interested as she sat up.

I walked toward my seat and sat down. I pulled out my phone and the web shooter that spiderwoman had given me the day before. "Of course I did!"

I watched her smile. She opened out her hands while saying, "Wow, is it real?" I handed her the webshooter.

She clicked a button on it, and a web shot out at my face.

"I'm so sorry! Let me get that for you!" She leaned forward and started picking the web off of my face. When I opened my eyes, I met hers.

Wow, they are such a nice e/c color. And they perfectly fit her face.

My face heated up as I backed away. I rubbed off the rest of the web. "Thanks, Y/N. It's pretty cool, don't you think?" I grabbed the webshooter back from her and placed it in my backpack.

"So how do I know if it's actually Spider-womans?" She leaned her head on her hand.

"Well, that's why I also pulled out my phone!" I pushed it towards her. She picked it up and watched the video.

"Mr. Morales, you proved me wrong." She slid my phone back to me. "I totally made her up, but you just have to be incredible and fine the real spiderwoman." She gave me a smile.

"Finally. Y/N, you don't know how hard it was for me to get this proof." I let out a deep exhale and smiled back at her.

I then thought of a super cool idea.

"Hey, how about we hang out after school and try to find her together!" I saw the smile very vaugley fall from her face.

"I don't know... you know I might be busy and I can't stay out too late.." She kept rambling on and on about how she couldn't go on a steak out with me.

"It's fine, Y/N. Maybe we could just hang out instead? No looking for spiderwoman." I watched as she lifted her head off of her hand.

"Sure, I could work with that. I might have to check in with my dad, though." She sat up straight and smiled at me.

"Oh, maybe I could meet your dad, too!" I shifted in my seat. I wonder what her dad is like.

"I don't think so," She wiggled her finger at me between words. "He's never at home. He's a work-a-holic. Never, ever, home." She let out a small sigh.

"Oh. Well, you know there's always one day." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I guess. But yeah, maybe your house?" She smiled sheepishly at me.

I nodded at her. The bell rang, and it was time for class. I kept throwing small glances at her. I don't know why, but I just thought she looked pretty. I think she noticed, though, because she looked back and gave a small wave.

-

Once the bell rang, I jumped out of my seat and quickly packed my stuff. I was currently in Spanish class and... I really need to get my grade up in there.

I zoomed out of the classroom and looked for Y/N. I saw her walking down the hallway, so I was quick to join her.

"Heyyyy," I made sure to drag out the y sound to grab her attention.

"Hey, Miles. We're still going to your place?" She looked back at me and smiled.

"Yep. But the real question is... my dorm or my actual house?" I grabbed onto the straps of my backpack.

Who Are You? // Miles Morales x Fem!Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें