A/N

Thank you all so much for reading my story!

In the beginning, I was too scared to even publish my first chapter because I was afraid that people wouldn't see it and they wouldn't like it.

And so when I did end up posting it, I started producing chapters just like that.

I loved seeing the comments because I knew that people were enjoying my story that I had worked hard on.

I couldn't really tell anyone about this since they all thought I stopped reading wattpad back in like 2021. So reading the comments made me feel good because it felt like I could share my thoughts with people who were doing the same thing as me.

I know that some chapters aren't that satisfying. Trust me, I know. But I think it's all a part of the process. Because y'know, all chapters can't be perfect.

I also love seeing how my story has developed throughout the month. At first, I had absolutely no clue on where the story was going to go. I just had an idea, and I rolled with it.

So I again want to thank all of you who supported my book. It means so much to me.

I thank each and every one of you who has viewed this book, really.

I hope everyone has a blessed day/night.

(P.s. I have a new book! It's called "stupidity," so please go check it out, thankkkksss)

- TearsInHeart