A Small Visit.

Miles zipped through the city in his spidersuit. He asked Ganke to find your address, which is kind of weird.

He arrived at your window. He placed three gentle knocks on the surface.

You sat up from your bed and walked to the window, only surprised to see Miles - who was disguised as Spiderman - hanging on to the wall next to your window.

You cautiously opened the window, letting the Vigilante inside your home. You threw a quick glance around your room to make sure it was presentable enough to allow visitors.

As Spiderman walked in your room, you shut the window while speaking, "Spiderman? What're you doing here?" You turned to look at him.

He sat himself down on your bed, admiring your room. He looked at you, "Uhh, I was sent here!"

"Sent here?" You walked to the bed and sat next to him. "Sent here by who?"

He stood still for a moment, thinking of a lie. "It's uh... classified." He scooted back on your bed and rested on the wall.

"Oh. Well, do you mind, though? It was such late notice, and I just got back from my friends dorm, and I haven't even changed from my uniform." You stood up and gestured to your clothes.

Spidermans eyes widened, his mask doing the same. "Oh, uh, of course!" He covered his eyes with his hands.

"That's not what I meant, but it'll do, I guess." You quickly got out of your clothes, keeping a close eye on Spiderman, making sure he didn't get any peeks in. Once you were finished changing, you got back on the bed and moved his hands from his face. "All done," you said while moving back on the bed.

He tried to look you up and down as discreetly as possible. You were wearing your pjs, since it was like 8pm and you had school the next day.

"So. This is your house?" He sat up straight and crossed his legs. "I thought it would be... cleaner."

"You can't say that. You showed up out of nowhere. You expect my room to be clean for guests that I didn't even know were coming??" You glared at Spiderman.

"Well, do you at least have food?" He hunched his back. You immediately pushed him off your bed and to the window.

"No, no, no, no. If you're going to come into my room unannounced, the least you could do is not to ask for my things and criticize the state of my bedroom!" You were on the verge of pushing him completely out the window.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" He grabbed your arms and threw you up, just enough for him to slip behind you and catch you.

You squirmed until he realeased you from his grasp. When you turned around, half of his mask was up on his nose.

"Uhm, why is your mask like that?" You walked closer to Spiderman while questioning him. You watched him smile before talking.

"It is? Must've been an accident..." He grabbed your hand and pulled down the mask using yours.

You glared at him before pulling your hand out of his. "An accident? Really? If that's so..." You walked closer to him. "Wouldn't that be dangerous? If your mask can go up as easily as that," you placed your hand on his chin and tilted his face down to yours. "Wouldn't that be faulty?" You stood there for a second before smirking and backing away.

"W-well, I suppose it is!" He quickly regained his composure. "If you think it's so faulty, why not make me a new one?" He stood up straight and crossed his arms. He watched as you walked over and sat on your bed.

"Make a new one? What makes you think I could do that?" You titled your head toward him as he walked toward the window.

"Just give it a shot. I'll give you two days." He propped his leg up on the windowsill.

"And what if I don't make you a new mask?" You cooted over to the end of your bed, which was right next to the window.

"Well, you'll be leaving me with a. 'faulty' mask." He winked, his mask doing the same. He opened the window and prepared to jump out. "I'm counting on you, Y/N. Don't let me down," He pointed a finger gun at you and webbed away.

You got up and shut your window, slowly smiling at yourself.

A new mask? I guess I could... but then he'd know.. but I'll figure something out.

You laid on your bed and grabbed a pillow.

Why did Miles decide to visit me?

You rolled over and smiled. You thought about how handsome he was and how he always lit up the room with his bright smile and his honey colored eyes.

Your face began heating up. You rolled over again. At this point, you accepted the fact that you had gained a crush on Miles.

But was it such a bad thing? Is a small visit from his alter-ego really what makes you start crushing?

Meanwhile, at Miles' dorm, he had arrived just shy of 9pm. He changed out of his suit and laid in his bed. Ganke was still awake, but he paid no attention to Miles.

He started thinking about how close he was to Y/N in her own room. He thought about when she placed her hand on his chin. At that moment, he wanted to lean in and kiss her, but he couldn't.

He felt like he would've been taking advantage of Y/N. Using his alter-ego to pursue Y/N instead of doing it normally made him feel icky.

But he couldn't help himself. He thought she was gorgeous. Her hair perfectly framed her face, and complimented her (e/c) colored eyes.

Then, Miles thought about Spiderwoman. He desperately wanted to know who she was. She caught his attention in a good way. Her suit matched her personality perfectly.

He let out a big groan. He was caught in choosing between Y/N or Spiderwoman.

Y/N... or Spiderwoman

Y/N...

Or Spiderwoman.

~~~

Happy Fourth of July, RAAAHHHHH! I think I might stop posting chapters for a little while because I'm drawing a blank and COMPLETELY FORGOT HOE THE REST OF THE STORY IS SUPPOSED TO GO.

But it'll be okay because I can always come up with quick solutions

Wc: 1077