Thought You Left?

I silently watched Aaron and Miles get in the car with my boyfriend in the back.

I swung far behind the car, making sure that I didn't appear in the mirrors.

-

Sooner or later, they both arrived at what I assume to be Aaron's apartment.

Just as I was about to enter behind them, my watch started to beep rapidly and light up.

"What the fuck" I mumbled. I pulled away, making sure that I still knew where the duo had gone.

The flashing lights and loud beeping sounds from my watch made me stress out. I peered down at the screen, trying to get a glimpse at what it said.

The watch read:

SD - 30 MIN.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked myself. I pressed a few buttons, trying to get the watch to stop blinking and making sounds.

After a minute or two, the watch stopped what it was doing, returning to normal. However, there was a timer. A timer for what? Who knows.

I snapped my attention back to the problem at hand — making sure my boyfriend was safe.

Breaking into the apartment building without causing attention to yourself proved to be difficult, but I managed to do it without any abnormalities.

I hastily snuck up to the door, pressing my ear against it to catch some words.

"So, what are we gunna do with him?" I heard Aaron ask Miles.

"Man, you let his girl get away. I'm kind of pissed off about that." He retorted back. I could just tell that he shot the nastiest glare at his uncle.

"Tch, whatever. She ain't even that important." Rude.

"Help me tie him up, bruh. Making me do all this work 'n shit." I heard Miles let out a few grunts – from what I'm assuming was him struggling with Miles.

There was silence for a few moments. To be honest, I looked kind of awkward right now. I mean, I was leaning up on a door, and I'm sure a few people have seen me. They must think I'm a creep.

"...So. You and Y/N, huh?" Aaron said, breaking the silence I heard from the door.

"What about her." Miles replied bluntly.

"Don't lie to me, man. I know you two gotta thing goin' on." Aaron let out a small chuckle.

"Okay, and so what. Me and her is none of your business."

"Okay, okay, I'm just sayin'. Thought you hated her 's all." Aaron let out another chuckle.

Okay, whatever, this is getting off topic.

I leaned off the door, silently walking away. I exited the apartment building by going through a window at the end of the hall.

I quietly swung to the rooftop, then crawled down on the walls to find Aaron's apartment window.

I glanced down at my watch.

SD - 23 MIN.

I then heard a loud bang coming from the window. I snapped my head up, only to see that Miles was now awake and that they had tied him up on a punching bag. Aaron had just punched the bag, luckily missing Miles.

"What the fuck??"

Since I wasn't leaning up on the door, I had no idea on what they were talking about. The only possible way to hear them was to go on the window, and I can't risk doing that.