My Leg Was Stuck.

"I'm..."

The next thing I knew, the mask was back down on her face, and she swung away.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed after her. Of course, I didn't actually hate her.

I let out a puff of air on my suit. If I never find out who she is, then I might never get over her.

"UGGHHH!" I leaned back and rested my head on the pavement.

This is so stupid. Seriously? What's so special about her anyway?

I decided to let it go because I'm acting like a big baby right now. But it made me so angry how she keeps doing this.

I quickly swung back to my dorm, only to be met with Ganke, who was silently waiting by the window.

"So, you know who Spiderwoman is?" I changed out of my suit and into my lounge-wear while eyeing down Ganke.

"Sure do. And if you want to find out, there's an opportunity coming up." He walked over and sat down at his desk, quickly tapping on his keyboard.

I walked toward him, placing my hand on the back of the chair. "Tell me. I want to know who she is so badly."

Ganke pulled up some footage. It was security camera footage, from right now.

"The cameras say she's still out and about. In... I'd say about 5 minutes, that guy who pushed you into a pillar will return to that same spot. Chances are of Spiderwoman going there, and trying to beat him is likely, resulting in her being covered by rubble, same as you." He turned his head and looked at me with a stoic expression. "However, there will be rusty metal in the pile, which could be lethal. I don't know how lethal, but it can do some damage."

I carefully took in Ganke's words. "So you're saying that if I go there and find her, her mask will be off, or what?"

"Ugghh, you missed the point completely. I'm not going to tell you how to do it. Just go there and keep watch." He waved his hand off at me and tabbed into a game. I sighed and changed back into my suit, eventually swinging out the window.

Meanwhile, with Y/N-

I listened to Miles scream out, "I HATE YOU!" Which made me laugh. Knowing that he wouldn't get mad at me if he found out who I am is good, but then again, you can never predict someone's emotions, especially your own.

I decided to swing around the city a little bit. Ever since I started taunting Miles as Spiderwoman, my confidence boosted, and it made me less afraid to be seen by other people.

As I swung and swung, I noticed some sounds coming from an abandoned building. It was the same one where I helped Miles by removing a pile of rocks on top of him.

I quietly crept to where the noise was - on the third floor. There stood a man in a rhino costume ramming his head into pillars.

"Huh, I thought bad guys actually did something bad."

He quickly turned around and looked at me, face full of confusion.

"Who are you? Some Spiderman knock-off? Ah, whatever, another to cover in rubble." He suddenly sprinted toward me, giving me little to no time to react.

I jumped off to the side, quickly webbing his face to catch him off guard. I watched as he ripped it right off and threw rocks on me.

"A knock-off, ay? That's a bit mean." I struggled to dodge the flying boulders, eventually getting hit by one.

"You are just as agile as the other one, but it is harder to hit you." He continued throwing boulders at me until I eventually webbed one and threw it back at him.