The blue ninja?ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Today is your first day at Norrsiville High, finally you had escaped the bored nightmare you called your former town. You expected just a fun school year, but things definitely  spiced up when a mysterious blue mask appeared in your room.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: (*flashback*) You had just returned to your room after helping your parents and some movers get the last of the heavy lifting out of the moving van, you wanted to plop down on your bed and take a nap, but suddenly you tripped over something! That's when you saw it a black wood, box, certain lines were specked evenly all over it, glowing blue, you opened the box in curiosity seeing a glowing blue book and a blue mask similar to the ninja you heard about red one.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You opened the book hoping to find some answers, but you immediately were schloomped' inside, your conscious shifted inside the book while your body was doing god knows what, but suddenly a barrage of colors bombarded your 'eyes', messages scribbled around in various fonts and hand writing's explaining you were the blue ninja, a technical sidekick to the normal red ninja. It told you that you had been selected because of the fact you were brave, kind, responsible, and righteous. Basically the opposite of the red Ninja, who you know had to be known as the opposite to.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: The ninja nomicon Taught you the basic's you regained consciousness...and you were sprawled out across the floor, an awkward position really. You picked up the mask, and put it on, then these black fabricy' tentacles wrapped around your body, while blue runes swirled around you, covering you in your suit. For a second you stood there, still in a state of shock & denial, 'But how could I be chosen? I'm practically the definition of weird, or nothing it told me, it must be a mistake!' You repeated in your head.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: After a while you eventually got used to the suit, even if it was skin tight, and started practicing some moves, surprisingly they actually looked super badass, you now had super strength, speed, durability and a kick-ass military grade arsenal at your disposal! This school year will be different, you just know it.