Zombie McFizzles!? (o_O)

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: It was a not so normal night in Norrisville, it was the day before Halloween and Julian wouldn't stop rambling about how cool it was, and how amazing his costume was, and how excited he was to trick or treating! You were changing in his bathroom while Julian chatted on the other side, you had chosen to dress up as a Frankenstein-style zombie, and you were finishing your last few strokes of green face paint. Your hair was fluffed up and messy, your shirt was ripped up and had decorative stitches and zombies and a broken heart stitched on it, your shorts where slightly above your knees, black ripped leggings and undershirt, leg warmers, mostly for comfort, and your regular shoes.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You swung open the door, and Julian turned to you, you struck a few poses dramatically, you turned towards him for his reaction, he was in awe, his eyes sparkling, "Oh my, don't you look marvelous!" Julian giggled, his fingers on his lips. A light blush was on his cheeks, "I-It is a bit revealing don't you think?" He mumbled while fidgeting, an awkward chuckle following, immediately his face turned red, "I-I-uhm..." he suddenly stammered. But your phone rang, you whipped it out and saw it was Randy, "One sec~" you hummed, strolling out of the room, "O-Okay!" Julian stumbled. "Yo, you comin' with me and Howard to trick or treat still? Cause we're headin' down to Mrs. Jenkins house." Randy chimed, you chuckled, "Of course! Im bringing Julian by the way" you could hear Howard in the background, "That shoob better not bring lord creepy or I swear-", "Howard shut up, and I'm totally brining him!...shoob." You mumbled the last part and hung up before Howard could retort some crappy insult.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You walked back into Julian's room and saw him, beaming with excitement as he looked in the mirror, now in his costume. "Ah, Y/N!! Don't I look so cool!?" Julian squealed, showing off his outfit , "I took the liberty of changing whilst you were on the phone with Randall!" He explained, posing happily as you gazed up on his outfit. It must've been handmade from how carefully crafted it was, and the fact he was shirtless. He was dressed up as Sinjin Knightfire, but he seemed more handsome than anyone! Your face burned, "U-uh..." you stammered, a blush spreading across your face, "Y/N?" Julian snapped you back to reality, only to make you realize you were staring at his bare chest, Julian seemed to notice and quickly pulled his small, black, elastic cape over his chest, blushing madly. "Sorry!" You put your hands over your face while stammering an apology, "I-I think your outfits really cool!" Julian's face lit up, seemingly forgetting everything that had happened seconds prior. "Really!?" His eyes gleamed innocently, continuing to show off his outfit.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: He had tight black pants, with the same elastic material his cape was made from, a belt with Sinjin's initials, black fingerless gloves with the same skull he had on his top hat, a necklace with the skulls, the black elastic cape, and a black headband. "Anyways...uh- we should probably get going!" He squeaked, rushing out the door, you followed behind him.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You both stopped by Mrs. Jenkins house, trick or treating and earning a plethora of your favorite candies, like Heresies, Twix, Milky Ways, McFizzles, etc. Then eventually you stopped by a haunted house, it was eerily silent, and looked abandoned, but the sign looked new, "Ooh!~ This is the haunted house I've been conversing with you about! How exciting!" He whispered in awe at the creepy, crawly glory. He tiptoed inside and whispered in your ear, "I so badly want to scare them, they aren't prepared for me!" He beamed silently, waiting anxiously for someone to pop out, but strangely nobody did! Julian started to look dissatisfied, a bored look in his eye, until you approached a rattling box, your heart dropped as you heard strange gargling noises, but Julian felt the exact opposite barely managing to keep his excitement in, his eyes sparking with enthusiasm as he crept up to the box, the floorboards lightly creaking. 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Julians slender hand slithered towards the lock on the box, but suddenly the box snapped open and out jumped a zombie looking person yelped. You screamed loudly, jumping back in surprise, while Julian's eyes widened, but he groaned and shrugged it off, but you were shaking in fear, the zombie flopped out of the box and onto the floor, crawling for Julian, "This is just disappointing..." he groaned. But something seemed wrong, you whimpered and dragged Julian by the wrist up to the middle floor, "Oh Y/N, don't be such a baby~" he teased, "I swear somethings wrong with this place!" You squealed, but not with enthusiasm. You rushed for one of the doors, but before you could open it 3 real zombies burst out, you shrieked, and this time Julian actually seemed more concerned. "Y-Y/N!?" He stuttered as you backed up, partly paralyzed from fear as the zombies inched closer and closer, but more just poured out of the doors, hands smashing through the floorboards, "Y/N!!" Julian screamed.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You almost fainted, but Julian caught you, helping you quickly walk to the downstairs, only to be greeted by more zombies, gargling hungrily. "Eep!" You snapped back to reality, running upstairs, to the final floor. "I don't want to die! At least not in this outfit, no offense to Sinjin, he's a marvelous magician, but his outfits a bit...eh" he panted, blocking the roof door with paint supplies and card board, it wasn't much but it would buy you a decent amount of time before they got through. You both panted, looking down at your surroundings, until you saw "Randall! Over here! And is that Theresa?" He yelled, Randy, Theresa and Howard looked up at you, "Dude what are you wearing!?" Howard shouted up at you, Julian blushed and covered his chest with his cape. Anyways, "Thank god you guys are okay! I was so worried!" Theresa heaved, sweating, "Worried about what!?" You yelled back, not noticing Julian look back, horrified, "Well people have been turning into zombies and we don't know why!-" Randy barely got to finish his sentence before a loud crash and Julian crying out in fear.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You jumped and looked back to see the zombies bursted through the door, Julian shrieked in terror and ran behind you, cowering as the zombies approached. Your breath hitched as you came up with a plan, Julian already knew you were the Shinobi, and there was a tree that if you transformed mid-air behind, nobody but Julian and some zombies would see! So you grabbed Julians arm and ran to the edge of the roof, jumping off as Randy, Julian, and Howard yelled after you, but Julian just squeaked in terror, you pulled out your mask once you were behind the tree, the fabric wrapped around you, allowing you to use your scarf to latch on and swing on a thick branch. You felt like vomiting but you swung yourself into a bush, with Julian unintentionally using you as a cushion as you de-masked, "Y/N!? Are you okay!?" Julian squealed as the trio ran after you in distress, a crowd of zombies following close after.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Move it fowler!" Howard commanded, shoving Theresa ahead, while Randy and Julian helped you to totally not throw up, or pass out of fear. You noticed Howards bag was leaking candy, so you swabbed the bag and it flew right into the crowd of zombies, "My candy!!" Howard cried dramatically as you moved ahead, spotting an abandoned house, you lifted your arm and chucked your bag at them, effectively slowing them down. Then you spotted another abandoned building, but none the less you quickly crowded into the creepy old house, immediately barricading the door with much more heavy duty equipment like books shelves and a weird stone statue, "Y/N L/N! You...are a psycho!" Howard sobbed into his hands, falling onto his knees, as you, Theresa, Randy, and Julian tried to search the house. Then you actually noticed all their costumes? Howard was Viceroy, Randy had a half-cow suit thing with oddly life like utters, and Theresa was dressed up as Stevens, "I'll give you half my McFizzles if you stop crying" Theresa stated blankly, Howard sniffled and looked up, "Oh...kay." He sniffled.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Hey Y/N! O-Oh- Uh...Nice costume!" He blushed slightly, looking you up and down out of the corner of his eye, "Ooh~ Your costume looks super cool, and heyy~ I like the skin showing, super cute!" Theresa complimented, playfully being suggestive while giving you finger guns. You nudged her shoulder jokingly, "Haha shut upp~" you chuckled, "Y/N! Y/N! Come here!" Julian yowled, your eyes widened and you darted to the open door, only to see Julian fawning over an old creepy looking book, "Wha?-", "It's an old Dracula book! One of the original copies!" He jumped up and down and squealed like a fangirl. You chuckled at his random enthusiasm, "Oh why didn't I venture here earlier in time?" He questioned himself, still beaming as he plopped down on an old antique couch and quickly flipped through the pages.

———-———-–——————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: This is actually an early Halloween special!!^_^ and yes, this is a two parter because it's super late so I'm gonna go ahead and post it, and it's 1.5K words, so eat good 2night!! :33