He (basically) know's.(>д<)

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: As you and Julian entered the Lunch room you started hearing screams, and a bunch of crashing, then people started to run out of the lunch room, 'Oh no...Julian can't find out!' You thought anxiously, you both started running away, you kept thinking but it was pretty hard when Julian was both screaming and clinging onto your arm for dear life, "Julian, how about we hide in the locker room? The monster will be so distracted trying to find everyone else it would never think to look for us in there!" You asked while you turned a corner. Julian paused for a minute, "S-Sure, that sounds like a good idea, but we must make haste." He noted.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: As you both made it into the locker room a glowing blue light emitted from cracks of your locker, to your dismay, Julian noticed this, "Uhm, Y/N, why is your locker glowing?" You tried your best to think of a reason without him getting suspicious, "Well, Julian- it's my-...phone! Sorry I have to take this!" you quickly darted to your locker trying to not make it too obvious that it was actually a book but as soon as you opened your locker the Nomicon came flying at you, knocking you back.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Julian gasped, you tried to explain but Julian cut you off and quickly picked up the book, "Y/N why would you hide such an fascinating book of spells from me?" He asked still in awe, admiring the nomicon until it launched itself at you again, presumably very angry. "Listen Julian, you can't tell anyone about this! This isn't a book of spells, it's something far more important. Something so important, you can never even tell your closest friends!" You reasoned, "Or else you could be put in grave danger..." you really tried to hammer in the point that he could possibly die if such confidential information was leaked. 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Julian's face changed several times but eventually melted into one of reassurance, "Don't worry Y/N, your secret is safe with me! So what you need to do." He said with a warm smile, you opened the Nomicon, to which it lectured you severely, "To share a secret may only result in the fall of those who share it." It said, "But Julian promised he wouldn't tell, even though I don't know him that well I can tell he wouldn't tell a soul! He's trustworthy!" You exclaimed, "For each you trust, each becomes more likely to contribute your downfall." It was obvious the Nomicon knew he was trust worthy, but why was it still lecturing you?

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Alright, what I've taken from this is that I can really only trust a few people correct?" You asked, with no answer, suddenly the cloud you were on started to evaporate letting you fall into the abyss of its pages. Then you woke up, you were about to get up and saw Julian, his arms were tightly wrapped around you, "Please don't leave! I don't want to be attacked!" He pleaded

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: As you got up his arms were just sliding down you, to the point he was clinging to your ankle, "Julian, I would never let you get attacked, as long as I'm alive I'll never let anyone get hurt." You said comfortingly, Julian cooperated and simply hid in his locker. You put your mask on and suited up, you took a deep breath and smoke bombed into the lunch room, seeing multiple stanked monsters absolutely destroying the entire cafeteria, some even spilling out into the hall and getting outside.