A deserved break!(„ᵕᴗᵕ„)

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You and Bucky parted way's so he could go sit at his friends table, finally Julian had an opportunity to properly introduce you to his friends, and thankfully this was one of the day's they served 'better food'. You grabbed an apple, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a sugar cookie, and some strawberry's, "Good choice, but the strawberry's are usually already slightly expired by now..." Theresa remarked, and while you were walking to their table when they started filling you in about the school lunches, you made a mental note of the most important ones, 'The taco meat is made from roadkill, most of the 'name brand' chips are just ripoff's, alway's look at the expiration date on the milk, and that's about it.' You noted.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: When you got close enough you saw a boy in a clown costume waving you, Theresa, and Julian over, "Hey Juggo!" Theresa yelled, "Who's that?" A tall Indian boy with an accordion asked, "Oh this is Y/N my new friend!" Julian answered cheerfully, as you sat down yo noticed an almost board game like setup was spread across the table, topped off with carefully handmade figures of them as monsters, "Y/N, welcome to Der Monster Klub!", 'Klub?' You thought with a confused face. "It's a fancy German way of saying club" Julian explained, "Y'know we don't really get new members!" Juggo, the clown boy mentioned, "Seriously? This is super cool already! And whoever made these has an eye for detail, they're so cool looking!" You gushed in almost disbelief. you didn't notice but Julian's cheeks turned a soft shade of red, hiding behind the panel with the klub name on it.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Anyway's, I am your Klub master! And everyday we gather here to pretend to bring justice to those whom have wrong us." Julian explained with an almost 'creepy' delight as he mentioned you would pretend to wreck havoc on bully's like Bash. You kind of felt bad, I mean it was just a way to try to get back at the people they couldn't stand up to, but you brushed it off as Julian went on to explain the rules, once he was finished he held out a 9 sided dye. "Your roll Y/N." He announced, you rolled and landed on 3, 'Looks like I'm giving Bash a swirlie!' You thought to your self as you dipped his head in chocolate milk while the other, including you, laughed. 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Once you were done Theresa took the dice from you and rolled, landing on 4, nearly landing on 5, everyone seemed on edge only to be let down, "Aww, I really wanted to turn Principal Slimovitz into a monster..." Theresa whined, "Wait what?" You asked, "Oh, when you roll 5 your enemy turn's into a monster after wearing the same undergarments 5 day's in a row!" Julian responded, brushing it off. You didn't say anything about Julian's weird comment and simply kept playing the game, which proved to be a great source of entertainment, "Yes! A 7, now I give Bash a wedgie!" Accordion Dave rejoiced.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: As you and the rest of the Klub played the game, everyone complained about their respective bullying experiences, driving their hate further for their enemy's. As you were handed the dye once more everyone looked at you in anticipation for your story about why you joined, you thought of something that happened that wasn't related to the closet incident, you inadvertently had rolled the dye onto the floor as you explained how Bash had insulted you and almost stalked you throughout the day. And as you went to pick the dice up you had accidentally touched her hand, as she was also reaching for the dye, "Oh-uhm, sorry Theresa!" You quickly apologized, which a slight blush in your face, she giggled and said, "Oh no, I don't mind."

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: But eventually the moment you realized you landed on 5 the bell rang with a loud screech once more, then the intercoms chimed in, apparently you had lost track of time in the janitors closet because apparently the day had ended, 'Oh, so that's why we had lunch twice...' you thought, remembering the only reason Julian knew was because of the conveniently timed monster attack. "Please pack your things and either wait in the pickup line or bus line, respectively." P. Slimovitz announced over the worn down speaker.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You sighed out of frustration, but let it slide knowing you could have just ninja'd out in the closet and snuck up on Bash and gotten to your classes on time. You had made it to your locker and gotten your backpack when someone bumped into your, "Hey watch it!" They spat, you slumped as you realized it was that 'Cunningham' kid, who apparently was still  mad about the fight like 2 or 3 hours ago! "Whatever" you groaned, dismissing him. Not too far behind was his shorter, ginger best-friend hauling his stuff, "I swear it's like everyone is against me today, Howard!" He complained, 'That's not very ninja of him, I don't complain when things don't go my way.' You thought angrily, 'How could such a brat be chosen as the ninja, he practically gave up when I won 2 time's!' You felt yourself getting angrier.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: But then you snapped back as you realizing stank started surround you. You hesitantly let it go as the stank started to disappear, 'Maybe he's just having a bad day.' You thought grumbling, jeez, you had forgotten to eat most of your lunch when playing the the Klub, "I should probably make something to eat, I'm starving..." you mumbled to yourself, hurrying to the bus line.